2021 Battle Schedule!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
2021 Battle Schedule is out!

Round 1 - Malvern, May 21-23
Round 2 - Briarcliff, June 4-6
Round 3 - Chillitown, July 9-11
Round 4 - Pleasure Valley, August 27-29

We will be TEAMING up with the tracks that are apart of Race Ohio and PAMX on memberships and accepting either OMA, PAMX, or Race Ohio/Buckeye Series memberships at the Battle Rounds this year. You will need to purchase one of those memberships, if you show up at a track without it, you will be purchasing an OMA membership at sign up. It is still an Ohio State Championship Series for AMA No.1 plates, but it is gravitating toward a regional series. Now it really is North vs South vs Invader, as we will see the first ever OMA vs Buckeye vs PAMX Clash!

Attachments

• dreamstime_m_21570892.jpg
    dreamstime_m_21570892.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 84
2021 Battle Schedule is out!

Round 1 - Malvern, May 21-23
Round 2 - Briarcliff, June 4-6
Round 3 - Chillitown, July 9-11
Round 4 - Pleasure Valley, August 27-29

We will be TEAMING up with the tracks that are apart of Race Ohio and PAMX on memberships and accepting either OMA, PAMX, or Race Ohio/Buckeye Series memberships at the Battle Rounds this year. You will need to purchase one of those memberships, if you show up at a track without it, you will be purchasing an OMA membership at sign up. It is still an Ohio State Championship Series for AMA No.1 plates, but it is gravitating toward a regional series. Now it really is North vs South vs Invader, as we will see the first ever OMA vs Buckeye vs PAMX Clash!
Very nice.

This is great. And way to go not requiring riders to purchase another card to race the series. I am assuming that OMA, Buckeye and PAMX are all eligible for series points, and they are all chipping in for battle awards. This is a step in the right direction to make the series even stronger for 2021!

So no AMA membership? Doesn't say anything about that one.

How many rounds required for awards? 4?

More details to come, including classes, fees, rules, pit vehicle stickers, the color of the ink pens for the releases, and the price of admission. Just putting out a schedule for those that need to schedule vacation.

I'm a little surprised PVR would be on top of the Ironman National....I would think Cernic would be at Ironman that whole weekend.

Cool on the expansion though!

I have mixed feelings about a PA round in the battle for Ohio.

I do like PVR though.
Eh...I mean.....if you want I entice PAMX across the border gotta collaborate ! This is great ! I hate PVR but it’s because I struggle there. Great place I’ve just never done well there.

Do the same thing over and over expecting a different result doesn’t work. Although it doesn’t seem logical to include a track from another state in your state championship series, it does invite the opportunity to draw new riders into to each arena. The pvr round is also a pamx state championship round as well, so this is the oma and buckeye riders chance to play spoiler to a degree in a round of pamx as well. I think it’s interesting, I guess we will see how it works. Maybe next year it will be red bud too. The Battle for the Mideast??!

There is nothing left to PAMX and the tracks. 4 tracks were left last year in the old District 5 arra and one from D6. I believe roaring knob and mapleshade are gone

PAMX was a very bad concept that really hurt MX in western PA and it never recovered.

Track is good. Really nothing PVR can do except try something new to stay relevant.

PAMX doesn't even have a schedule out yet.

There is nothing left to PAMX and the tracks. 4 tracks were left last year in the old District 5 arra and one from D6. I believe roaring knob and mapleshade are gone

PAMX was a very bad concept that really hurt MX in western PA and it never recovered.

Track is good. Really nothing PVR can do except try something new to stay relevant.

PAMX doesn't even have a schedule out yet.
I’ve seen the schedule. I believe Jeff will be released soon, I asked him to hang loose putting it out because of the battle round situation.

Looking at the schedule of races we want to do, looks like riding all the Buckeye Races will be near impossible this year. Race 25 minutes from home will have to be skipped to hit Malvern for the Battle.

I get the idea behind it. Will likely work out. It's still "weird" in my head tho. Lol.. Honda contingency? Might see me a little more this year. Lol

Back