Indy 2021 Supercross Series - Tickets Available

Dano762

PR Addict
Good supply of tickets available for the Indy races. Got tickets for the Tuesday night Feb 2 race. Club level, Row 1, for 2 without secondary market ticket gouging - not bad.

Example Below - Seat map shows the how the distancing groupings will work. Put in the number of tickets you need and it will give grouping options.

Annotation 2021-01-20 141300.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Is a place like that heated 24/7 ?
When it's empty ? Like for weeks?
My guess would be above 32 when no one is in there. Just a guess though...

We were going to go to the Tuesday night race, but decided against it. I have some friends (yes I do friends. Not many, but some I can call that. Mostly dogs, but anyway...) that are going to Indy 1. I'm still thinking about it, but almost think it would more depressing to go to Indy and not do Indy like I like to than to not go at all...

John250

PR Founding Father
My sons girlfriend won a Rocky Mountain ATV ticket package of 4 tickets, shirts and hats! So I guess we will be going on Tuesday night.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Tried to get tickets for Indy 1 and you can’t even get 2 tickets only 4 or more and prices are absurd, $75 a ticket for 400 section, no thanks

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I bought 2. I saw groups of 3 for Tuesday night.
Yeah, we were thinking Tuesday then dropped out....may be back in. Still plenty of tickets. Packs of 3 are limited, which I need. Planning on coming in Monday night and leave for home after the race. We'll see. Only 1 foot and 1/2 an arm in shacking all about...

bockscars

PR Member
No pit party for Indy unfortunately. Guessing with the midwest January cold they are going to have the pits downstairs and there really isnt room down there for fans.