2021 OMA Schedule

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
2021 Schedule. At this point Summit doesn't look like its happening. Nothing has changed at the Summit County level. If things change quite a bit between then and now, it can be added, but at this point it does not look doable. Huge thanks to Wiseco and Braces Power for stepping onboard again for 2021, and to our new sponsors Sarchione Ford and Pro X for supporting the Night Series and Faircross for this year!

Attachments

• 2021 OMA Schedule.jpg
    2021 OMA Schedule.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 675
So let me get this right, 62 is double sanctioned with buckeye series this year, and SVR is double sanctioned with D-12 this year?

So let me get this right, 62 is double sanctioned with buckeye series this year, and SVR is double sanctioned with D-12 this year?
At Route 62 events you will need an OMA card only. At SVR events you will need an OMA card and an AMA card (Just like at BC). You will not need a D12 at SVR, at least that was the answer from Tim King at SVR.

At Battle Rounds, since we are on it, we will accept PAMX, OMA, or Buckeye. Everyone must have AMA for Battle.

JO has it correct, not going to force OMA peeps to buy a series card (D12mx) that they dont plan on running

and for Rte 62 they do not have a dual sanctioned event scheduled , June 20th is Buckeye Series only for them . OMA is at SVR that weekend

JO has it correct, not going to force OMA peeps to buy a series card (D12mx) that they dont plan on running

and for Rte 62 they do not have a dual sanctioned event scheduled , June 20th is Buckeye Series only for them . OMA is at SVR that weekend
That’s not what i was meaning, I’m saying 62 is promoting an oma race and a buckeye series race. And your track is with d-12 and oma. That’s all i was trying to clear up.

Looks like a good summer!!!!

How come Medina Co fair isn’t in there this year?
These are fairs that have confirmed. I’m actually surprised we have this many given COVID-19. Now if things change and get better and Medina wants in, we can add them in later. We absolutely had to get this schedule out now. I was up to 7-8 messages per day average between Fb, dm, text, and email. People got to schedule vacation time ya know.

He didn't even wash the twice pipes ???
Come-on' Everyone knows those babys are the first thing you wash after the tires.

Well' he did do a good job on the tires

Wildcat this year bro - after that, everything else is childs play
Didn't that Honda pull the jump in Moto #1?

JDWildcat.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_20190505_093422.jpg
i knew I took this pic for a reason.

That race was only the second time I rode that bike and 2nd ride since 16 lol. I surprisingly ripped a holeshot in the first moto. Fat guy traction for the win. Lol Only laid in the mud once. I had fun.

Back