250 class

John250

PR Founding Father
Just goes to show you.......when a guy in the B class and C class that talk about getting "free" bikes from a dealer. Bullshit. Here a kid is finishing in the top 10 in Supercross and does not have a shop giving him a "free" bike.

MX315

PR Addict
Just goes to show you.......when a guy in the B class and C class that talk about getting "free" bikes from a dealer. Bullshit. Here a kid is finishing in the top 10 in Supercross and does not have a shop giving him a "free" bike.
Are there any shops left to give bikes? Remember when F&S Suzuki had 200 sponsored riders ...they had every damn Suzuki with their graphics on them ..and they always looked sick !

Tom

PR Elite
Are there any shops left to give bikes? Remember when F&S Suzuki had 200 sponsored riders ...they had every damn Suzuki with their graphics on them ..and they always looked sick !
And Yamaha LOL.

Attachments

• Scan0033.jpg
    Scan0033.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 139

John250

PR Founding Father
Last I heard, there were alot of people that were owed a lot of F&S Contingency money that never got it.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I bet there are a lot of riders and team owers that wished they would have run the “East” now. Only 4 dudes left that even have a chance.
I really like watching Sushi ride. That kid is going places. Calling it now. He will be a champ next year. I’m a fan.

John250

PR Founding Father
Yeah when these guys can wreck, be 22nd and within 5 or 6 laps be back in the top 4 the field is pretty thin.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yeah when these guys can wreck, be 22nd and within 5 or 6 laps be back in the top 4 the field is pretty thin.
You know our sport for sure grooms riders from a young age now and the same guys continually get the same opportunities. It’s like if you weren’t picked up at a young age even though you’re showing great promise you still get looked over by the factories and every year there’s another amateur that their grooming who’s going to slide into your spot anyway.

Very cutthroat and difficult to get a ride, but once you get it having factory resources and just having to focus on riding your bike and having a team around you to make that bike perfect just let these guys really take off in their career. Whereas I don’t think a lot of people get that opportunity for that rocket to light up.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You know our sport for sure grooms riders from a young age now and the same guys continually get the same opportunities. It’s like if you weren’t picked up at a young age even though you’re showing great promise you still get looked over by the factories and every year there’s another amateur that their grooming who’s going to slide into your spot anyway.

Very cutthroat and difficult to get a ride, but once you get it having factory resources and just having to focus on riding your bike and having a team around you to make that bike perfect just let these guys really take off in their career. Whereas I don’t think a lot of people get that opportunity for that rocket to light up.
I dunno. I would say yes for the most part, but this last year shake up with Covid, etc. somewhat produced some other opportunities with all the teams shutting down, etc. I mean supposedly Craig, Sushi, etc. were on the outside looking in and got a good ride. They probably wouldn't have been available if 2020 wasn't so crappy, so I guess to that extent, I can see your point for sure. You talking riders like Hand, Karnow, and the like I guess.
I bet there are a lot of riders and team owers that wished they would have run the “East” now. Only 4 dudes left that even have a chance.
I really like watching Sushi ride. That kid is going places. Calling it now. He will be a champ next year. I’m a fan.
Yeah, I think the kid is pretty cool. My wife likes him a lot. I about spit out my drink when I heard Jettson call him Sushi. Too cool.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Craig is one of those same opportunity guys I was talking about....so you’re making my point.

I don’t know why each factory doesn’t have a groomer. One guy that shows promise but hasn’t had the opportunity. Give him one season see what happens. Pick him up after a few good rounds with a great showing....but no top tier guy gets hurt and they park the bike for the year. Makes no sense. People would race under these tents for no salary if they were offered a fill-in.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Craig is one of those same opportunity guys I was talking about....so you’re making my point.

I don’t know why each factory doesn’t have a groomer. One guy that shows promise but hasn’t had the opportunity. Give him one season see what happens. Pick him up after a few good rounds with a great showing....but no top tier guy gets hurt and they park the bike for the year. Makes no sense. People would race under these tents for no salary if they were offered a fill-in.
Most already have deals and obligations they need to fulfill for the sponsors that helped them get that far