Orlando Mudder???

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Sucks for him.
Announcer “This year he needs a championship”
39 seconds later: season over.

that after heat win speech praising geico Honda had that Yamaha totally not vibin’

never ride a girl and talk about how the last one was great—possibly better—and that you Learned more from the other girl.

Dano762

PR Addict
Sucks for him.
Announcer “This year he needs a championship”
39 seconds later: season over.

that after heat win speech praising geico Honda had that Yamaha totally not vibin’

never ride a girl and talk about how the last one was great—possibly better—and that you Learned more from the other girl.
Thought the same thing

John250

PR Founding Father
More reasons than ever this year to make the 250 championship on series. Past time to ditch the east and west in my opinion. They have tons of time to run a 250 Futures type race in the program since they don't have semis. Qualifiers during the day, one 10 lap main event for them. The up and coming SX riders could get their feet wet there. Put some rule stipulations in place on who would be eligible for the class.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
I had to look up the Running over the Medic clip online because I didn't see the race, and after seeing a little bit on here, it really didn't seem that bad. Of course no one wants to run over a track worker, but he almost got knocked down by the Yamaha rider first who barely missed him, and then did get clipped by the Kawasaki and knocked down. Those guys were coming through to a narrow section with a bike, rider, and one track worker already in the middle of the track. Both riders trying to get buy on the outside with a limited amount of room and there is a track worker sprinting onto the track right at the time both riders are coming through the turn. Clearly an accident of just poor timing all the way around in my mind.

The crash on the start for the one Martin was also just bad luck and having to let off when someone else decided to double, in that much traffic, bad things happen fast if someone tangles. Bummer as the series lost a couple of the heavy hitters in the first event, and now will not be near as deep a field as it should be.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Good news for JMart.
He doesn’t have to worry about pointing out for another year. Maybe he can win a regional sx championship on his 10th year. Or whatever it is.
I don’t understand the pass this guy gets. You win an outdoor championship and most dudes move up. Sure, some may defend and get to run the #1 for one year. But win it twice and runner up twice and still not move up? Classic sandbag and I get hate for talking about it??? Democrats
Put this at a local level. Little Ricky wins 250 B at Loretta’s, twice. And still comes to Dusty hills and signs up in the B class You guys would lose your mind. If you didn’t. Then your a fool.
Don’t give me this “there are no 450 factory rides available”. Exactly. He is not good enough.
Of course the AMA is also to blame by allowing it. Either make the 250 class a career class, or make guys step up after two or three years. No more BS “advancement points”