Two Stroke Tuesday...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Giving the yella bellies a little love out there since they don't tend to get much these days. I'm not a fan of course per say as my blood runs green, however looks like the 2006 RM250 smoker was a good bike...

k01

PR Elite
189579-DSC04168.jpg

Wrong brand but worthy of consideration, right color/year and seems appropriate given today's weather...

189256-DSC04145.jpg

Dano762

PR Addict
It's still Tuesday and I might even have a snow photo of the MXA best 125 of 2006.

View attachment 71847

Yamaha has yet to make a new two stroke to make me want to replace my two.
I have worked right through this snow and not ridden once. That is some fun riding that you are doing!

I have had a chance to do some work on an '04 RM250 I picked up at a discount because it was leaking fuel badly when gas turned on.

thumbnail_IMG_0206.jpg

BILL88L

PR Addict
I know it's not Tuesday anymore but I sold the 450 and picked up a 21 KTM 300 XCW. Rode it around a field for .6 hours and moved it down to the laundry room for upgrades:

FMF Silencer with spark arrestor
CYCRA Probends
Springs for a fat guy front and rear
Skid plate
Plated, street titled, and insured
*KTM Fan
*Mapping switch on bars
*brake light switch on rear master cylinder

*these things were plug and play out the box-really awesome. Been a long time since I did a dualsport or Enduro and I can't wait.

Is it spring yet?

KTM side.jpg300 Front.jpgKTM Rear 2.jpg

k01

PR Elite
Is it spring yet?
Late last Fall I had the opportunity to spend some time on a couple of new PDS 350 two too many strokes KTMs. All the good things I remembered from my old KTMs only refined. Fun, old days here...
0769crop.jpg

Bill, enjoy your totally modern two stroke in an awesome chassis.

beenridin

PR Elite
I know it's not Tuesday anymore but I sold the 450 and picked up a 21 KTM 300 XCW. Rode it around a field for .6 hours and moved it down to the laundry room for upgrades:

FMF Silencer with spark arrestor
CYCRA Probends
Springs for a fat guy front and rear
Skid plate
Plated, street titled, and insured
*KTM Fan
*Mapping switch on bars
*brake light switch on rear master cylinder

*these things were plug and play out the box-really awesome. Been a long time since I did a dualsport or Enduro and I can't wait.

Is it spring yet?

View attachment 71864View attachment 71862View attachment 71863
Bill, Im looking to get one. I have some college buddies running the Wayne and Boone and crocket trails. You really like it?

BILL88L

PR Addict
Don't know yet Mike! Only thing I will say is that since I first rode that model in like 2008 it was my favorite bike. Butter smooth, manageable, and just so fun. I can give you an update in a month. Dragging it to FL!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I don't think it's for me - I can't dab a foot.
My legs, hips & lower back are so brittle anymore.
All that leg stabbing just don't look like fun....