Two Stroke Tuesday...

Mark414

PR Member
My 2005 RM250 was a rocket, got it off of Leadbeater and redid the motor,head was done ported, polished, rad valve the works, it felt like it was tearing your arms off coming out of a corner, it hit hard, I think I was running a 46 or 47 on back just to tame it down. Bought a 15 YZ 250 and it was a turd, my 04 125 would run circles around it. Best bike I have ever owned.

Reactions: k01

k01

PR Elite
My 2005 RM250 was a rocket, got it off of Leadbeater and redid the motor,head was done ported, polished, rad valve the works, it felt like it was tearing your arms off coming out of a corner, it hit hard, I think I was running a 46 or 47 on back just to tame it down. Bought a 15 YZ 250 and it was a turd, my 04 125 would run circles around it. Best bike I have ever owned.
Yamaha detuned the YZ 250 in 2011 due to international fuel requirements. My '06 went good stock and even better with some simple mods. I should probably have a flywheel weight on it for GP racing but the hit and pull it has is too much fun.

BILL88L

PR Addict
So I went to move the XCW back up to the garage and I decided to have the man and the legend give it his official thumbs up! I thought some of you old farts might enjoy this.

Attachments

• Evel 1.jpg
    Evel 1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 109