Rutledge Wood blows

ktrop251

PR Member
Watch the youtube videos. DV's face was killing me.

Clippy clippy

DVs face was hilarious. I'm not sure if it was the French accent but it had me laughing. I get the point he was making and I get the point Rutledge was making. There's a happy medium somewhere. The sport needs sponsors and mainstream is where the dollars are but it is a core sport. Unfortunately everything is streamed now so a lot sports have their core support groups. It would be cool to see it aired for free and hyped up but it's going to bring out the stuff none of us are interested in like why they jump the jumps or why the riders wear goggles.

Yeah I had watched it on YouTube.
DV’s reaction to Rutledge talking straight with minimal interruption for maybe 10 minutes was too funny.
I was laughing and posted here to share my laugh with others.
DV is a sarcastic comedian whether he knows it or not. I love his take on things.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
tumblr_pat3ond3GC1w6xe99o1_1280.jpg

artworks-PIUV3lOpLpggk6di-Gz1XKQ-t500x500.jpg

Had to sit through another "broadcast" Sat night .......zzziiippppyyyy

But after some warm temps and a full house at Malvern this past weekend ---- I'm Super happy to report .....MOTO is still Very much Alive!!!!
Thank GOD!!! and thanks Dianna ..

Toddco327

PR Addict
Well you guys all got your wish yesterday. Blair and Ricky in the booth and then Jeremy doing the pit reporting.
Thoughts?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Blair was very good. As expected.
Ricky is still terrible. Still thing Fro is and will always be better.
Not sure JBone was awake. He had some good details but man... It’s ok to get into it some. Baker finally gets TV time and Jeremy had him facing away from the camera during the interview... Rookie mistake.

now, just ditch the chic. PLEASE

John250

PR Founding Father
Ricky is horrible in the booth. Tons of ex riders would be better than Ricky. And ditch all these guys. As much as people complained about Ralph he is much better than these clowns.

Bring Jamie Little back. She does a great job with Supercross of Nascar.