OMA / Buckeye Series Schedules

John250

PR Founding Father
We are going to be racing some races in both series. So I added the Buckeye Series Races to this one schedule to make it easy on me. Thought some others might like to have it on one sheet as well.
OMA - Buckeye Schedule0001.jpg
OMA - Buckeye Schedule0002.jpg

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
OMA - just looking at the spreadsheet Aug 21/22 at route 62.

Or maybe its just one day but the cells filled color in both? I think that's it. My bad.

John250

PR Founding Father
Looking at the schedule, COCR is on the short end of the schedule. Both their races have races pretty close to them the same day. Rt. 62 races on their first race, and Briar Cliff has a race on their second race.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father

Or maybe its just one day but the cells filled color in both? I think that's it. My bad.
Hi Jack, Yes I would say that when John250 added the Buckeye Series he forgot to remove the color. It is correct as one night event on the OMA site.

John250

PR Founding Father
I am so excited that someone uses the excel version!!! I always liked it because it can be sorted. Great idea John250 to combine them!

Helps someone like us that like to run OMA races as well to decide where we want to go.