RIP M Jenkins #5

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Bad crash for Michelle in training for the upcoming season, she has passed. I know it’s quads, but she was fearless and a respected competitor. Ride in peace Michelle.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I caught wind of that a little bit ago.. very crazy.. she was a bad ass and super nice off the track. Very sad deal.

tj131

PR Member
Literally the only amateur Atv rider im familiar with (besides you JO). Always looked like she was in incredible shape and was a beast on the track. Horrible news, prayers to her family.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
One time (a few times) she totally kicked my ass at Tv Land or somewhere, hell maybe my place, maybe 2018?? Not sure. In staging for moto 2, she says "what happened in moto1?" I said "I got tired, and you didn't". She said "well I run 2 miles a day, and teach spin class". I responded "yep". She was a beast.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
She was always impressive to watch racing, she ripped on a quad! So sad to hear this, RIP

Woody

PR Addict
So many great battles with Michelle over the years. But more importantly Brian and Michelle were always people you looked forward to just talking to at the track. RIP

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, sucks and hate hearing of anyone passing...especially when doing something one enjoys, does for fun, and uses for the good... Just seems to be an unfortunate reality of the world we live in. Never makes total sense if any at all and doesn't do any good to ask why. Just is. Doing our best as the ones left to keep the fire burning ends up being our challenge. RIP...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Pretty sure them two were always at nemx when I flagged quads on Saturday mornings. Great people. She will
Be missed.