HONDA HILLS ?????????

rosch726

PR Member
Wish they could get things set to only have practices this year, raise money, then hold races next year.

NQ1965

PR Elite
One confusing thing..I had thought there was now a noise ordinance in effect out there?
Quickly breezed thru Bowling Green Twp's zoning info and didn't see anything on noise ordinance or motorcycle parks.
I don't really see them having an enforceable noise ordinance with Legend Valley Amphitheatre only a couple miles away as the crow flies, and in the same township.
When they have concerts, the music is loud enough that it carries to here in Heath. I can hear it from my front porch, and it faces north, haha.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Anyone go down to HH for "Spring Fest" this weekend?
We were at the ball park at 8:30 this morning, didn't leave until 4:00 this afternoon. Had to go see my Dad, and didn't make it home till 7:00.
Possibly go out tomorrow. Nancy's decision since this is her B-day weekend, and it's been completely scheduled around work, the kids, and G-kids.

I had it in my mind to get out to rt62 on sunday, to get out for the first time this year, but have to make sure she gets some "Nancy time". (gotta get me some Nancy time tooo :rolleyes:).
Pretty strong chance I might end mowing grass tomorrow, and then working on dirt bikes afterward, to be ready for when I do finally get to get out.

They did have signage up for the event in Newark on North 21st street, and out Rt 79, which is very, very heavy 4 lane traffic. They got a lot of exposure.

Last edited:

NQ1965

PR Elite
Well we did end up slipping out to the 2021 Honda Hills Spring Fest.
Nancy and I don't normally do craft or flea market events, but was kind of cool being on the property again and talking with some folks out there.
The whole event was set up at the flat track area. We poked around a little and snapped a few pic's, but was asked that we stay near the event area for insurance sake. Didn't really matter because the overgrowth really prevents you from seeing much without a video drone.

I do applaud the ambition and will to bring this track back around. They have a mountain of work ahead of them.

Final turn to finish line:
IMG_7361.JPG

What it was:
Image1-68.jpg

Finish Line today:
IMG_7362.JPG

Image1-69.jpg

Flat track is still there:
IMG_7369.JPG

IMG_7370.JPG

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Too cool. Baby steps. Hope the dirt was able to recover a little. I wasn't into dirtology like I am now to some extent, but it was pretty hard packed back in the day. Too bad they haven't been farming on it since...lol.

k01

PR Elite
Well we did end up slipping out to the 2021 Honda Hills Spring Fest.
Nancy and I don't normally do craft or flea market events, but was kind of cool being on the property again and talking with some folks out there.
The whole event was set up at the flat track area. We poked around a little and snapped a few pic's, but was asked that we stay near the event area for insurance sake. Didn't really matter because the overgrowth really prevents you from seeing much without a video drone.

I do applaud the ambition and will to bring this track back around. They have a mountain of work ahead of them.

Final turn to finish line:
View attachment 72428

What it was:
View attachment 72429

Finish Line today:
View attachment 72430

View attachment 72431

Flat track is still there:
View attachment 72432

View attachment 72433
Who is that old hippie wandering around there?