Midweek Moto?

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
Went to rt62. New lay out is sweet, pretty jumpy but good flow.

Attachments

• 88512121-IMG_9234.JPG
    88512121-IMG_9234.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 132
  • 20210407_213828.jpg
    20210407_213828.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 20210407_213528.jpg
    20210407_213528.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 123

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Boy looked good! He was hitting the long left hand rut good before the step up triple! Rt 62 is the real deal for solid training.
I hate asking this question....but is where I am these days... ;) Doubting they have enough to ever do so and they had a pit bike/kids track last year with another being built I think...however does he ever run small bikes on the big track?

UGH...this is painful to an extent... Good thing Spencer only has this year and next on the P-dub and Jr....lol. :)

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
He finally nutted up on his own, well I'm sure his s**t talking friends on 85's has something to do with it, but he hit the center table outta that rutted kink a bunch before we left.
On the way home he goes "dad, I think a stock 85 hit the triple last week, you think my stock 65 could hit it?" I told him he should probably get that thought outta his head before you end up on your head from casing the step up part lol.

nitrofish

PR Addict
I hate asking this question....but is where I am these days... ;) Doubting they have enough to ever do so and they had a pit bike/kids track last year with another being built I think...however does he ever run small bikes on the big track?

UGH...this is painful to an extent... Good thing Spencer only has this year and next on the P-dub and Jr....lol. :)
He has had sessions the last couple Wednesdays. There have been dubs out there. He has the other small tracks as well which are pretty fun looking.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict

He has the main track with sessions, a medium track, and a peewee track.
Jimmy has also been known to open the door to the indoor track even during the summer for little ones.