BC 4-17 & 4-18

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Its that time. Planning to be open Saturday and Sunday, April 17-18, 11-5pm, $30 per rider. All tracks open and prepped, no Trails at this time. I just haven't had time to redesign and implement more trails to make up for the trails we took for parking and the big track.

The big track is a different direction with mostly new jumps, new track entrance near the current fuel tank location, be very careful, lots of changes. Use caution this is open riding or practice, NOT RACING.

Expect groups. I know there are a lot of regional kids and some of the ATV National crowd wanting to get some seat time for their event later this season. We will at least have the mini group broke down to 85/65 & 50 sessions, and an ATV only group at a minimum pending turnout. Along with the normal A/B and C bike. We will have to see how things go, once it starts to get too busy we will go to groups.

Also, we can use the new entrance, but we will not be pulling up to the gate building yet, so if you go that way you will make a right turn and pull up to the tent by the advertising wall, where it was last year.
Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• 0F2CACD9-4E2A-49F1-B5A4-26C40191FE95.jpeg
    0F2CACD9-4E2A-49F1-B5A4-26C40191FE95.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 92

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Brapptabulous!

May run by in the afternoon Saturday to take a looksy since we'll be out that way anywho and plan to come to play on Sunday.... :) Unfortunately haven't been able to get to the P-dub this week to make some changes, but that'll give us a good before and after I s'pose.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Was able to make it out Saturday afternoon for a looksy, but plans changed and we weren't able to make it out Sunday. Planning moto weekend this next weekend if all works out...Next two weekends if possible... Trying to "do it all" presents some scheduling challenges...