OEM Parts

TPMX #8

PR Addict
I need about 10 small oem Suzuki Parts
Where is the fastest place to order them from?
Like to have them for this coming weekend if possible

I would say Rocky Mountain normally if they had them in stock as you'll get them next day or in 2 days typically depending if they are in KY warehouse, but they are up to 3 days behind on getting them ready to ship out, so it's a crapshoot. I ordered last Tuesday and got my parts Saturday.

Partszilla?
Bike Bandit?
Your local Suzuki shop just happens to have them in stock?...

Babbittsonline.com possibly. Might be here by the weekend, but like Scoob said, it's a crapshoot.

just some little stuff Marc but the main thing I need it the front brake hose guide at the front number plate
on a rmz450 I am redoing
The bike is done other than a few bolts and washers and boots on rear brake cylinder
My order still shows IN PROGRESS

Last edited:
Heres a little update on my parts from BaBBits
I received a package with 1 washer ,It went from Michigan to Warrendale tp Pittsburgh then my post office and to me
I could track it all the way
the second package went from Michigan to Toledo to Warrendale then It just showed it was traveling in the system (which now I see means its lost)
now its in New Orleans! WTF?
This pretty much sums up the situation this country is in
Too many people don't give two shits about their job, lets just sit at home and collect free money
Good workers should be able to demand top pay anymore, if companies don't want to pay it let them put up with crap like this
Sorry about the rant, just fed up with s**t so far this year
Sometimes I think the recovery is going to be worse than the virus

Well it appears now my parts are lost,I have contacted Babbits twice now with no response
I guess Ill order from someone else and be glad I only lost $70

Well it appears now my parts are lost,I have contacted Babbits twice now with no response
I guess Ill order from someone else and be glad I only lost $70
Well sh*t. Sorry for putting their name out there. Based on my experience, I thought they would work for you.

Well sh*t. Sorry for putting their name out there. Based on my experience, I thought they would work for you.
Its all good,I chose them because they were close and someone i know is associated with them so i figured they were the best bet
No worries ,life will go on

its funny now the tracking number cant tell me where they are its just says they are moving in the system
Next time the boss asks me where Im at Im going to tell him Im just moving in the system and Ill get there whenever

This was the next best option I had for my brake hose guide until the oem part gets here
Design and 3d print one
IMG_4447.jpg

I like your effort & that's going to be a nice one.
I was thinking a simple P-clamp and some washers would do the trick

Back