AQ Chillitown?

jj584

PR Addict
Not going, the kid is in for the north central region and fell short for Mid east. He hates that track so we're not even going to give it a shot.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
A simple no would have been fine... geezzz
LOL. It's a love/hate track for sure it seems. I'm curious to see it since it's been a minute since I last attended...

I never had an issue with any track really. Sure, I liked the jumpy ones that to go fast didn't rely on cornering well, however they all represented their own set of challenges and everyone I was had to race the same track, so did it really matter?

I actually did like it somewhat last I raced there in 2015 with the wife and Spencer in the cooker. Just Spencer racing this weekend. The more I am around the sport again, the sooner I'll be out there...if Spencer leaves me any cash to play with...lol.

I think he'll get along OK. Only his 3rd race weekend ever. 4th class. 7th and 8th gate drop. He's coming along even though I may not have given him the best chance to do well. I'm learning as well to start. Felt I needed to see if he was going to be a one race and bag it first. I should have known better. I feel he's got this one in the bag compared to his very first at the Malvern AQ with an ill prepared ride to the greater extent.

Spencer and ride are a little better now, with a little more confidence so we'll see how we roll this weekend. He's having a blast so that makes it worth it to the greater extent. Heck, the other day he told me he's ready to tackle Malvern again!...which was just a late development.

See you there whomever...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I am in need of some Yamalube injector oil. If I cannot find some before I get there, I am hoping there is a vendor that might have a bottle...

663dad

PR Addict
Today's practice
16211680609071208471716349603391.jpg

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I hope this doesn’t turn into a hey hey this sucks vs a no no It didn’t suck thread.

Atleast You guys are out there racing. These last two mobilizations greatly changed my perspective on life.

Just have fun down there everybody’s dealing with the same conditions at the same cost, quit focusing on this bullshit.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
The gate issue added a total of 15 minutes to the day.
1046 racers added the rest.
Track prep was excellent. As soon as the dust would start, a water truck was on it.
So, this may be the first time I have ever said / asked this... is there a thing called “too many racers”?
I am amazed on the number of people that take there kid to a qualifier knowing full well your kid is NOT one of the best 40 in the country. I know it’s a hit to the ego to hear your kid slow.... but... your kid slow. Hey. My son was not fast. So he found another sport. That’s fine.