2021 Outdoor Nationals

John250

PR Founding Father
I know it's hard to believe but this is a motocross site. So does anymore have any predictions or picks for the 250 or 450 class outdoors?

Toddco327

PR Addict
I predict a low rider turn out. I heard there’s a track in NY that’s running a race, plus there’s a banquet.

I gotta pull for Zacho. He’s the “old guy”. He’s fast. And does well outdoors. I’d love to see Barcia and Dean Wilson up there too. Hard to argue that Eli won’t be a contender. Plus he’s gotta show Yamaha that their decision was the right one. Is Malcom Stewart racing outdoors?

John250

PR Founding Father
Think Malcom is fishing this summer. Webb is fired up for the Nationals. He and Zack will both be tough.

mshafer62

PR Addict
If you're using the Peacock app sideloaded on Fire Stick it needs to be updated.

hershey

PR Elite
After Roczen's injuries I never thought he would ever win a race and at best would finish top ten so give him some credit. To be even a contender, which he is, is truly amazing.
Oh, I'm right on board with you!! John259 was certain he was over and I argued the opposite. But I argued also that ET3 was done after he won his sx title and had a family going. KROC is in the same boat, not much left to prove and he has a family going now also. Priorities change, mentality and training both change with family commitment. That's why I believe Kenny will perform that way.

John250

PR Founding Father
What the hell. Mavtv had the first motos on. Moto 2 was scheduled for 5 to 7 on NBCSN. Tape it and the showed monster trucks. The TV package for motocross sucks.

John250

PR Founding Father
Those horrible Yamaha's that are not competitive in Pro Motocross got 1st and 3rd overall. Those bikes are horrible......right?

Mark414

PR Member
Those horrible Yamaha's that are not competitive in Pro Motocross got 1st and 3rd overall. Those bikes are horrible......right?
After 10 years they have another company fix what the factory educated idiots could not. Yamaha obviously has no input because the bikes work well now without their input. They can't even run their own team. If it was not for Star they would be in as bad of shape as Suzuki.
Glad to see them fix all the factory screw ups.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
So the casual fan who knows little to nothing about the sport has to drop $50 just to watch it on TV? How does that help the sport?
It just another way to pull more money out of the same people’s wallet that show up at local races.
4 hours is too much for one network to schedule. Too much dead space to fill.
250 moto 1. 1pm
450 moto 1 1:45
250 moto 2 2:30
450 moto 2 3:15
Show over by 4. Fit the same time slot as most pro sports. Just an idea

AP looks darn good. Great to have a local kid to cheer for.

hershey

PR Elite
After 10 years they have another company fix what the factory educated idiots could not. Yamaha obviously has no input because the bikes work well now without their input. They can't even run their own team. If it was not for Star they would be in as bad of shape as Suzuki.
Glad to see them fix all the factory screw ups.
Lol....Yamaha gives them full factory support. They aren't out of the picture at all.
So the casual fan who knows little to nothing about the sport has to drop $50 just to watch it on TV? How does that help the sport?
It just another way to pull more money out of the same people’s wallet that show up at local races.
4 hours is too much for one network to schedule. Too much dead space to fill.
250 moto 1. 1pm
450 moto 1 1:45
250 moto 2 2:30
450 moto 2 3:15
Show over by 4. Fit the same time slot as most pro sports. Just an idea

AP looks darn good. Great to have a local kid to cheer for.
Except that streaming is the way TV is headed. So they are banking on a 2 way street, people that already have peacock for theor other shows watching mx/sx or people getting peacock for mx/sx and watching the other shows.

NBC gold was far better but didn't have all the other shows peacock offers.

jfalat

PR Addict
Only thing that’s a pain about peacock is getting it to update on the fire stick....other then that it works great...

hershey

PR Elite
Only thing that’s a pain about peacock is getting it to update on the fire stick....other then that it works great...
I've also found that depending in the link you use to download the app to the fire TV, you have less play back issues.

On top of that, the Gold app had 4 or 5 years of past races and practices for mx and sx that you don't get with peacock. I watched that stuff while working out.