2021 Outdoor Nationals

alphado

PR Founding Father
NBC airs a recap show on YouTube the morning after. It is about 15 minutes long. That has been my go to as I normally am outside doing something on Saturday afternoons.

Vet261

PR Addict
You guys are suckers if you are chasing TV schedules! Just pay for the damn Peacock App! I never even look at TV schedules or try to record anything ever. I just jump on at night and click through and play the replays, and oh by the way the outdoor MX coverage continues to run while the TV viewers are watching commercials.

At $49.99 per year, you get all qualifying, supercrosses, nationals, and Monster cup. I've talked to many people who say "oh I'm getting it next year..." Why wait? It goes by calendar year, so you subscribe today, it runs till June 2022. Select the annual plan and pay $49.99, saving $10.

I can watch it on 3 TVs, my phone, computer. We've had it playing while driving to and from races in the truck.

The other thing too....for $49.99 you are getting access to all the programming, not just MX/SX. There are a ton of movies, shows, etc on there as well.

peacock.jpg

4DAIVI PAI2K5

PR Addict
You guys are suckers if you are chasing TV schedules! Just pay for the damn Peacock App! I never even look at TV schedules or try to record anything ever. I just jump on at night and click through and play the replays, and oh by the way the outdoor MX coverage continues to run while the TV viewers are watching commercials.

At $49.99 per year, you get all qualifying, supercrosses, nationals, and Monster cup. I've talked to many people who say "oh I'm getting it next year..." Why wait? It goes by calendar year, so you subscribe today, it runs till June 2022. Select the annual plan and pay $49.99, saving $10.

I can watch it on 3 TVs, my phone, computer. We've had it playing while driving to and from races in the truck.

The other thing too....for $49.99 you are getting access to all the programming, not just MX/SX. There are a ton of movies, shows, etc on there as well.

View attachment 72525
I agree, peacock has been great

hershey

PR Elite
Peacock isn't bad other than 2 things for me.
1. Connectivity issues with Fire TV. Since it's not an app you have to update it frequently by downloading the app again.
2. It's still NBC, the Gold app should be part of it. Not sure why they went to peacock but we lost 5 years of previous races and practices. Makes no sense to me.

jfalat

PR Addict
yep i agree... works good for me.. sat down sat night around 930 and watched all the replays.. OK well maybe the first set of motos.. cant stay up that late... lol..