Millville, scoop or MX33

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Better that....then how to finance an engagement ring ....... :eek:
Glad he / you had fun.
And I'm totally serious when I say that's Very Respectable....that level of competition on that track is not something every dude can do.

jj584

PR Addict
Glad he / you had fun.
And I'm totally serious when I say that's Very Respectable....that level of competition on that track is not something every dude can do.
Pm me your cell number if you want a video drop this website is not cooperating.

jj584

PR Addict
Glad he / you had fun.
Thanks for the words or encouragement, he was kind of in the dumps about his finish. Lap times were decent, he could’ve done better but mentally failed when defending his position or finding new lines.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
If the lap times were on point - ( and he's making all the similar obstacles ) then it's all about learning how to run in those type of events.

Being familiar with the circuit is HUGE !!!! Home track advantage plays a big part - no lie.
Starts,
First Lap Sprint
Stay out of trouble on the first lap
Keep steady lap times .....
....Finding the smoother line is paramount, even if it's a bit longer ......the track is BLOWN OUT and staying in the main line is only going to slow you down.