Stolen vehicle’s

Double D

PR Founding Father
Well it’s here You have to protect your family from these animals. Truck stolen out of my drive in Strongsville.
2018 f150. Gone I cought them but they got away.
it’s happening every night now the police say they know what they’re doing they disable the low jack in the GPS immediately within a couple minutes they bolt out of your driveway they stop they turn it off and then they’re gone mine was leading the high speed pursuit to the east side of Cleveland. Broken left rear tail light blue F150
For a month my alarm kept going off in my truck to the point where I had the five laying next to my bed to shut it off because I thought it was screwing up I think they just kept checking it until one day they found I forgot to lock it

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That sucks dude! They'll bring it back. They won't be able to afford gas...

All kidding aside man, the world's gone crazy to some extent. The police cannot do anything as they'll get on some sort of hot seat and the criminals have just gone crazy as they feel protected in some ways.

Best of luck finding in unscathed...

John250

PR Founding Father
Anyone see the video of the guy in Walgreens in San Francisco? He rides his bicycle in the store, fills up a garbage bag and rides out. The store clerk and security guard stand and watch and video tape. The criminals in San Fran know they are not prosecuting anything less than $950. It is crazy. What the hell is going on in America?

jj584

PR Addict
Well it’s here You have to protect your family from these animals. Truck stolen out of my drive in Strongsville.
2018 f150. Gone I cought them but they got away.
it’s happening every night now the police say they know what they’re doing they disable the low jack in the GPS immediately within a couple minutes they bolt out of your driveway they stop they turn it off and then they’re gone mine was leading the high speed pursuit to the east side of Cleveland. Broken left rear tail light blue F150
For a month my alarm kept going off in my truck to the point where I had the five laying next to my bed to shut it off because I thought it was screwing up I think they just kept checking it until one day they found I forgot to lock it
What makes that worse is even when the insurance does it’s job the next vehicle if you can even find one will be at an inflated price.

Dano762

PR Addict
Anyone see the video of the guy in Walgreens in San Francisco? He rides his bicycle in the store, fills up a garbage bag and rides out. The store clerk and security guard stand and watch and video tape. The criminals in San Fran know they are not prosecuting anything less than $950. It is crazy. What the hell is going on in America?
So true.

Coming back from a Pennsylvania race on Sunday through Akron. Some dude cut me off aggressively. I flashed my lights at him. He slowed up to give me crap and make sure that I could see he had a gun. Any response and my unconscious bias and privilege would be on display.

My son had his catalytic converters cut out and stolen last week.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
So true.

Coming back from a Pennsylvania race on Sunday through Akron. Some dude cut me off aggressively. I flashed my lights at him. He slowed up to give me crap and make sure that I could see he had a gun. Any response and my unconscious bias and privilege would be on display.

My son had his catalytic converters cut out and stolen last week.
Brandishing a firearm for road rage. That’s real nice.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I’m not looking for pity here guys but thank you for it I just wanna warn you it’s not the good old days when you could trust anyone.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Sucks! Happened to me a few years back.
My car was found, driven an hour away to Blue Rock Ohio, then lit on fire in a field.
I loved that car........F**KERS!

Double D

PR Founding Father
Did he atleast offer you a check ?
ha ha yeah, They got 2 vehicles last week out of the development across the street.
Here is the 411, van of criminals from the east side come out. drop offf kids .Kids wander, pulling on every car door till they find a good one then gone. ( head to east 100th, then to Detroit is what detective said. 100 mph chase on my truck.
Why not? They will be on the street an hour after being arrested. Jacksons granson and buddies. Maybe Hunder Biden? the cops are annoyed to say the least. it is up to us now to lock it down.
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
ha ha yeah, They got 2 vehicles last week out of the development across the street.
Here is the 411, van of criminals from the east side come out. drop offf kids .Kids wander, pulling on every car door till they find a good one then gone. ( head to east 100th, then to Detroit is what detective said. 100 mph chase on my truck.
Why not? They will be on the street an hour after being arrested. Jacksons granson and buddies. Maybe Hunder Biden? the cops are annoyed to say the least. it is up to us now to lock it down.
GET OFF MY LAWN!!!
Wait a minute. You mean the bike life kids not being held accountable for ripping of dirtbikes has now completed street criminology graduate school? conferred a masters degree in crime and now moving onto bigger and better things ?

I understand their popping doors. How are they starting the vehicles ?