I love riding!

Strouble

PR Addict
Man, riding is so much fun. My second time out this year and went to Battlesburg to ride the trails with my brother.

The trails were in perfect shape. Such a blast and good quality time with my brother. I love a good flowing trail and little spots where you can make some jumps in the trails. I especially love down hills.
What is the last time you had fun riding?

Meister

PR Founding Father
At this point in life, I'll only ride if it's gonna be fun.

I'm not kidding when I say this though, the most fun I've had on a bike in a long time was racing at Daytona. I mean, we all know it's cool, but it did something in my brain that had me smiling the whole time. Even when I fell, I think I was still smiling. My wife said to me after I came off the track from my first practice down there, "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much".. lol. I guess I typically have a resting B face if I'm not at Daytona.

I was also having genuine fun at Malvern before I wrecked at the battle. It was perfect.. till bones broke..

I'm literally giddy about vet fest too as it'll be my first time (as long as it isn't a mudder)..

hershey

PR Elite
So hard to pick out the most fun, almost 50 years worth of riding memories. At this point in my life riding with Austin is a blast. So any time I get to ride with him is awesome.

I've probably had the most fun on an MX track at red bud. Vetfest is a great weekend, laid back and always epic battles.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
2b18ab0c28bf6dc463bf69a6a558bff2.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
Wait til you see him riding now, on fire. Since I've been injured he has me covered. I've got to get back into shape and some seat time now that I can ride, if I don't hurry, I'll never catch him!! Lol

Meister

PR Founding Father
As close as they have LaRocco's leap to the corner, I don't think Jerad will be making the leap this year.
Those days are gone... Lol. I barely made it over it in 2003 when they added sand. Now that they have a Godzilla single in front of it, ain't happening.. I'd still try it from the fence though... Lol

Sharc, for one reason or another, I've not made it to vet fest, ever.. Haven't rode red bud since 2008 either..

John250

PR Founding Father
Those days are gone... Lol. I barely made it over it in 2003 when they added sand. Now that they have a Godzilla single in front of it, ain't happening.. I'd still try it from the fence though... Lol

Sharc, for one reason or another, I've not made it to vet fest, ever.. Haven't rode red bud since 2008 either..
Looking at it last week, if that is where the corner is for the Pro race, I am not sure how those guys are able to jump it.

Strouble

PR Addict
Wait til you see him riding now, on fire. Since I've been injured he has me covered. I've got to get back into shape and some seat time now that I can ride, if I don't hurry, I'll never catch him!! Lol
Haha…I remember passing my step-dad (who got me into riding) for the first time in a harescramble race. As I passed him…I said some smart alick remark and then fell in the next turn. He passed me back and beat me!

I forgot about this…thinking about riding memories…but this one time as a kid, we had a little loop in our woods and it was pouring down rain. We rode in the rain and huge puddles for an hour straight…was a blast. That’s one of the times I had the most fun.

Wino

PR Member
I LOVE RIDING!!! Being a long time club member at SVR, I've had dozens little riding buddies over the years. Riding with kids & seeing them experience that FIRST double...or jump a big triple...always puts a huge smile on my face! Being right there riding along is such a fulfilling experience...it's simply joyful. Oh yeah, I LOVE RIDING!

Mark414

PR Member
I doubt they will have a problem clearing it, they seat bounce s**t in second gear and clear 90 foot jumps with ease. Skill and a big set of cajones.lol