Battle for Ohio/Chillitown Classic

s.plessinger

PR Member
2020 we had one of the largest mx events ever in Ohio with one event of 1100 entries! Well it’s that time again for the Battle for Ohio Chillitown Classic! We will have selected classes on Saturday along with quads! The Battle for Ohio brings the OMA from up north and the Race Ohio mx/Buckeye Series together as one to do battle! We couldn’t pick a better facility to have this event at here at Chillitown we have 1700 RV hookups so we can accommodate many RV’s! We are looking to have a great event so don’t miss out!
031CD33D-DAAF-44AA-9C10-189B15C8C1D3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You have practice order/groups set for Saturday? Just curioso if you'll be running all 50's together or not. All good either way. Suppose it would depend on turnout.

Vet261

PR Addict
I saw some comments on social about pros not getting paid last time, what's that all about?

Last edited:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I mean….Pros don’t get paid period. I make more than most pros. I made more to announce than the pro class winner most times I announced…..what’s that tell you ?

mshafer62

PR Addict
Going back to the event and Scoobs post...
Saturday gates open at 6am and practice starts at 7am and there's no practice order?
Will there be a special place for practice sign-up?

jj584

PR Addict
Do we need a buckeye series card to race Schoolboy 2 on Saturday? We only have AMA and OMA cards.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
On the flyer, the practice order is between the saturday / sunday placards
2nd time I missed something that was on the flyer... Thanks Sharc!

So...if we can keep the sessions to around 12 minutes per...we'll get through 3 times....leaving 6 minutes for any prep...lol. We'll plan on 2.

I'll plan on 2. Looks like the PW's and Jr./Sr.'s running together. 1 practice on each it looks like is the plan.

Last edited: