Red Bud

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Top of the grandstands is the best place to watch.....just sayin'
At the National, those Top Row Seats of the grandstands have to be pricey!!!! But it is exactly the best place to watch a race there, normally on amateur races, when you want to watch a race, you walk up there to see the both sides of the facility and almost the whole track from there. I've never been for the National but could see how that it could be frustrating to see only a small portion of the track and have people going crazy all day all around you. But that is why many of the people show up as fans, for the craziness of the event in the people that are there.

The reason that I think Red Bud is a great track, is because you can pass people almost anywhere on the whole track if you are faster than they are. It's almost impossible to keep someone behind you that is faster for more than a straight or two because there are always options on the track that aren't slower than the other lines letting a road block rider keep a bunch of guys bottled up behind him.

weaver658

PR Member
I was actually fortunate enough to watch mxon from the big Thor pop up that’s behind the bleachers and that was a amazing view.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Watching it from my camper 2 hours north in Silver Lake wasn't bad viewing... Not sure why we don't make the trek down there ever to watch the national, but we just don't.

I did have fun racing there in the Vet Fest of yesteryear...even though the monsoon came through the night before. Dry as a bone on Friday practice, then pretty soggy Saturday. Any other track would have been impassable I feel...