22 yamaha

k01

PR Elite
Figures, I had given up on Yamaha ever doing this to just start riding orange again after 15 years and what do I read today?
1658~3.jpeg
Oh well...

jfalat

PR Addict
I think they will update the 250 as a 23 model year.. look like it’s time to put the 450 up for sale.. lol.

jfalat

PR Addict
Looks like they made some changes to the 250..new carb and intake track..new seat and gas tank along with bigger radiators.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wonder if there will be a 300cc version.... I'm kinda digging the simple black and blue...will match my body probably...

k01

PR Elite
Wonder if there will be a 300cc version.... I'm kinda digging the simple black and blue...will match my body probably...
Got that covered well with the KTM. A jeffro667 300 SX! Super light bike. The YZ 250 could stand to drop a few pounds.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Got that covered well with the KTM. A jeffro667 300 SX! Super light bike. The YZ 250 could stand to drop a few pounds.
Yeah, I'm leaning towards a TX300i actually if I ever did step into the market for a new ride... I'd get really pumped about a new KX300, but that's not going to happen...