Just for Rocket Robin: My annual who is going to beat Mike Brown this year thread.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Heading into moto 3:
Harrison 1-2, Marshall 4-1, Baumert 2-3, Brown 3-5, and Porter jr. 5-4.
It looks like Mike will not win the class, but there is also a good chance he will not make the over all podium. It was a good run, bring on the 50+ class.
Told you guys there’s a lot of fast dudes in 25 plus only can stay young for so long mike brown is still fast as ever just younger dudes that are faster

Vet261

PR Addict
On the +45 podium Mike stated he will continue to race +25 just to keep pushing himself against the younger guys. For 2022 he stated he planned to race +25 and +50.

This means +45 is going to be STACKED with all the fast senior guys that think they can win without Brown in there!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Well Mike Brown finally at age 49 didn't win the +25 class and seemed to fade a bit at the end of the Moto according to lap times. Still pretty amazing that he is right in the hunt in that class, with riders that are just over half his age. And he still won the +45 class that was fairly stacked handily in the shorter 15 minute Motos. Even though Bruce has been wrong every year on Mike Brown (including finally picking him this year and he lost), I'll still use him as my pick next year in +25 if he rides it again at age 50. Bruce's amateur MX knowledge is second to none, but Mike Brown is his Kryptonite!!!!!

bruceb

PR Addict
he let you down.
Not at all. He came in prepared on a bike as good as any in the class, with the possible exception of Heath Harrison's. We all knew this day would come and as with previous years I would still pick the same as I did. Apparently this year's contenders learned from Renner and Durham's mistakes. You better be in top shape and you better have good equipment.
As for my pick for next year's in the 25+ class, "Believe the Hype"

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
Not at all. He came in prepared on a bike as good as any in the class, with the possible exception of Heath Harrison's. We all knew this day would come and as with previous years I would still pick the same as I did. Apparently this year's contenders learned from Renner and Durham's mistakes. That you better be in top shape and you better have good equipment.
Another opportunity for Georgie to holeshot the 800?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Not at all. He came in prepared on a bike as good as any in the class, with the possible exception of Heath Harrison's. We all knew this day would come and as with previous years I would still pick the same as I did. Apparently this year's contenders learned from Renner and Durham's mistakes. You better be in top shape and you better have good equipment.
“You better have good equipment”

durhams bike was clapped. His pegs would stick in the upright folded position.

I wouldn’t even come close to qualifying to rip another on alessi.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
300_2.jpg

Casey Cochran flies to second place in the Vintage 125 class.

And now this make more sense ...I remember seeing this little guy totally ripping his old TM at the RCSX Vintage Day - 2019
It was Casey Cochran ....