BC OMA Racing this Weekend!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Final regular OMA race this weekend! Track changes are going down. Sand being delivered as well as sawdust.

Attachments

• 2021 Race 4 Flyer.jpg
    2021 Race 4 Flyer.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Race 4 Info Sheet_Front2021.jpg
    Race 4 Info Sheet_Front2021.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 118

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I will have pics tonight, but the bottom roller section is very sandy, and there is more of a rhythm section leading into it!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Ugh!...I'm bummed we won't be there. Wife had some plans that she feels this weekend might be the last good weekend to do them...NO, I will not tell you. It's fun to Spencer and I on any other weekend and will be this weekend, but not as much...lol. Sure, we out number her, but, well, ya know. We want her more so on our side the rest of the season.

Have fun y'all... See you next year for BC moto. Maybe even Scoob on the scooter. Is still the goal this year to an extent... Laters!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Like I said....What triple? lol. It was getting too crazy. At battle we had a pretty serious crash there. No more triple.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Just sand in the rollers and the section before the spectator tunnel, very small percentage of the track here, ease up anti sand nazis

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Oh I see so mellowed it out down there and made it safer
Double before the table, double after, actually the old triple take off is the second doubles landing, then respaced the rollers a bit. Looks like it checks the speed a bit and gives it some rythem. But then again I thought I was slowing people down before when they created that outlandish double that became a triple