MXON

weaver658

PR Member
It’s already that time. Star racing Yamaha will not be sending any riders this year, nor will Kawasaki. So who will end up on team USA?

Vet261

PR Addict
So looking at American factory riders, if you remove Star and Kaw...

Sexton 450
Webb 450
Barcia 450
Anderson - injured
Osborne - injured
Mosiman 250
P Brown 250
Hampshire 250
Swoll 250
Robertson 250
Vohland 250

Then there are some others like Savatgy and Bogle....but that's about it.

Mark414

PR Member
Just don't think he is a good motivator for the newer guys, guys today don't look at being there like RC,RJ , BAILEY O'Mara, did. Yes he has done a ton for the team USA but I think he needs to bring in RC or someone modern era to help with the riders.
I think it is b's that teams won't let riders go as well.

weaver658

PR Member
How do you figure that?? He is the one who fights for it each year.

What's sad is these teams that refuse to send riders, we are losing patriotism at an alarming rate.
Only reason star Yamaha isn’t going is because moving to the team to the goat farm. I think a lot of rides in MXGP aren’t wanting to do it because they still have two races left after the mxon.

Mark414

PR Member
Only reason star Yamaha isn’t going is because moving to the team to the goat farm. I think a lot of rides in MXGP aren’t wanting to do it because they still have two races left after the mxon.

Really send AP AND 1 BIKE sure a real mechanic can do that, roger and those guys are there, they don't need a whole enterouge of people, I call total bs.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Barcia, Sexton, and Hampshire would be my choice
Your crazy about hampshire dude rides like he got 10 lives non stop wrecking ball don’t get me wrong he’s fast but never in control I really would like to see ap and Justin cooper go he did good last mxon

John250

PR Founding Father
Your crazy about hampshire dude rides like he got 10 lives non stop wrecking ball don’t get me wrong he’s fast but never in control I really would like to see ap and Justin cooper go he did good last mxon
Not sure who the biggest wrecking ball is.........Hampshire, Macadoo or forkner. They all seem to crash their brains out.

Mark414

PR Member
I don’t think AP will be on a blue bike after Hangtown.
If he goes to KTM I can't see that working for AP with Rogers ego and DRY Ass personality, did not work for Travis, and I think AP and Travis have similar personalities. Just straight up good people.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
95% of Hampshire’s wrecks are just front end washing, just like AC...

hershey

PR Elite
If he goes to KTM I can't see that working for AP with Rogers ego and DRY Ass personality, did not work for Travis, and I think AP and Travis have similar personalities. Just straight up good people.
Ego?? He is just driven to win. He wants 100% drive for success, what's wrong with that? He is the force behind many champions and many MXoN wins.

Mark414

PR Member
He did nothing other than stand on the sidelines, for those guys they won back in the day because of their talent, not him, he did not put in their rides. If you think he did your dilusional. Have met him 4 times in the past and he is a prick, his little buddy Dungey would not give you the time of day so what does that say for his mentoring other than good taste. Lol just kidding on that. Seriously, 20 years ago he was my hero, just think he needs to move on, pass the torch to modern era guys that can motivate these newer guys.

hershey

PR Elite
He did nothing other than stand on the sidelines, for those guys they won back in the day because of their talent, not him, he did not put in their rides. If you think he did your dilusional. Have met him 4 times in the past and he is a prick, his little buddy Dungey would not give you the time of day so what does that say for his mentoring other than good taste. Lol just kidding on that. Seriously, 20 years ago he was my hero, just think he needs to move on, pass the torch to modern era guys that can motivate these newer guys.
I've talked to Roger multiple times at the nationals. Never seemed to have an ego to me. Always willing to walk over and chat. Idk..... Now The grunge....yeah, he must have good taste. Lol

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I remember being like 10 or 11 and seeing DeCoster standing close to the tunnel jump at Kenworthys during practice. I went up to him and asked for his autograph and he was cool as hell, and told me to go back to the Suzuki rig after practice and he’s have pastrana sign my hat too, and he did.