BC closed Sunday

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Rained out, serious rain storm yesterday after practice, no go today

I made it out Saturday but was unfortunately only able to spin a couple laps due to bike issues. The current layout is awesome and I like it much better than what I rode there back in April/May. It definitely has that briarcliff feel now and reminds me a lot of the older layouts, 2014/2015 being my favorite. Thanks JO!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
We were headed that way after we packed up from the Saturday Night race at 62, but Kim saw your FB post basically showing your vid above... we just hung out at 62 for the day. Good to hear the above report. Not that I've thrown a leg over yet this year, but like the report from fellow Feller.

Crazy the dif a few miles away. 62 got a little rain, but only enough to make it less than ideal, especially for the 10" wheels, but nothing that was impassible. Heck, Spencer was on his way to his first 2nd place 50cc jr. finish in the somewhat sloppy conditions only to have his goggles fog up and he not knowing well enough to take them off and he just tried to ride through it. Needless to say, he got cross rutted, bike got flooded by another dad trying to start it before I got there, DNF. :( So bummed for him I was.

Maybe next time on both accounts...