Beans to the OMA next year???

hershey

PR Elite
Way to go yet again. Saw a post by BJ on fb saying he was part of the OMA for next year. Glad to see he will be holding races, his track has been perfect for a couple years now. His prep is on par with the best and the track fun factor is too.

But seriously .... not a peep from the OMA about this? The excitement and dedication from the OMA is dismal. Sad.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Way to go yet again. Saw a post by BJ on fb saying he was part of the OMA for next year. Glad to see he will be holding races, his track has been perfect for a couple years now. His prep is on par with the best and the track fun factor is too.

But seriously .... not a peep from the OMA about this? The excitement and dedication from the OMA is dismal. Sad.
Was on fakebook like a week or so ago...old news from an old guy.......yawn

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father

My bad should of posted here to. Looking forward to next year and will do my best to put on good events. Will be addressing parking issues here in a week or so. Do have more parking that no one realizes is here like Dave said. Thanks to the OMA for giving me a shot.

hershey

PR Elite
My bad should of posted here to. Looking forward to next year and will do my best to put on good events. Will be addressing parking issues here in a week or so. Do have more parking that no one realizes is here like Dave said. Thanks to the OMA for giving me a shot.
Not giving you a hard time at all. I'm just amazed the the OMA is promoting any of their races or venues any more. I'm just one that believes if you want something to be the best it can, you give it your all. Kind of like what you have been doing the last few years. Heck, I know a track owner that is part of the OMA and he had no clue you were in until he saw your post on fb. To me that's just insane. But my belief for years now is that the OMA is not a team in any fashion at all. Events like this reinforce my opinion.

I'm looking forward to racing at Beans next year.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wife saw it on FB. I thought coolio. Guess I'll finally get there for the first time...lol. Always wanted to, just never really had the reason to. Similar drive for was as it is to get to Malvern me thinking... Shall we suspect weekend, Battle Format races? Not thinking we have lights at Beans.

See ya next year bro. Well heck, this year isn't over yet...