Langston is done announcing

John250

PR Founding Father
My niece is an ER nurse. Works 4 12's a week usually. She said they get people in with side effects of the vaccine every day. Her words, there is no way in hell she is taking it. She is 24 years old and never had kids.

Her employer is requiring the shot. Her and a TON of others in the Kettering Health Network are filing religious exemptions.

I met with State Rep Lampton today. The state passed legislation to prevent public schools and universities from mandating the shot. All the state colleges announced yesterday that students must be vaccinated by October 15th. The legislation becomes law on October 13th. So I asked if these students wait it out, and get past October 13th if they are good. He is not sure. He is going to check to see if it was only for emergency use vaccines or included FDA approved. I have 3 kids in college. They do not want the vaccine. So I am hoping this covers them, and perhaps the schools are just hoping kids get the shot before the law goes into effect.

Bill480

PR Addict
Irony? Belittle you how? Asking Baker a question? I didn't say you did or didn't. I can take it just fine, you're the one who gets seriously butt hurt and comes on here raging, calling people names and insulting them.

A "friend" ? That's not a source any more than the friends I know in the field that I haven't given names of. Your posts show screen shots of who knows what, Baker is in the field and is posting for himself and we know him.
i know it's confusing right? you just claimed that i am seriously butt hurt, raging, calling people names and insulting them - when the reality is i called you guys dense. almost seems as if.. per usual.. you are projecting.

not sure why you put friend in quotes, but yes i am quoting friends. they are sharing their reality and i asked if they cared if i quoted them on a local forum in an attempt to hopefully change at least 1 mind. they were happy to oblige. my screen shots are messages that they sent, and the images are very clear. it does not matter if you know them personally.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I don't believe anything anyone says any more (TV, radio, social media, etc...), except my Step-father that is a retired College Professor of some kind of science, can't remember his exact title. We are on opposite sides when it comes to politics, but I got my shots. Ba-a-a-a-a-a

So, how about that Langston.

hershey

PR Elite
i know it's confusing right? you just claimed that i am seriously butt hurt, raging, calling people names and insulting them - when the reality is i called you guys dense. almost seems as if.. per usual.. you are projecting.

not sure why you put friend in quotes, but yes i am quoting friends. they are sharing their reality and i asked if they cared if i quoted them on a local forum in an attempt to hopefully change at least 1 mind. they were happy to oblige. my screen shots are messages that they sent, and the images are very clear. it does not matter if you know them personally.
That's not insulting or projecting, it's fact. Saying what you do...fact. You come on here once in a while, normally on response to.something I post, and get upset, call people names and insult them on purpose as a way of shoeing your disagreement.

It's OK Bill, you have the right to do that.

Bill480

PR Addict
That's not insulting or projecting, it's fact. Saying what you do...fact. You come on here once in a while, normally on response to.something I post, and get upset, call people names and insult them on purpose as a way of shoeing your disagreement.

It's OK Bill, you have the right to do that.
man so many mixed signals. first you agree that calling someone dense isn't insulting and then go on to generalize my entire existence as insulting lmao. it's a forum. people make posts. i respond when i feel like it. if you don't like what i have to say feel free to add me to your ignore list. fact!

and yes, you are projecting. assuming someone else is upset because you are upset is projecting. fact!

hershey

PR Elite
man so many mixed signals. first you agree that calling someone dense isn't insulting and then go on to generalize my entire existence as insulting lmao. it's a forum. people make posts. i respond when i feel like it. if you don't like what i have to say feel free to add me to your ignore list. fact!

and yes, you are projecting. assuming someone else is upset because you are upset is projecting. fact!
Lol...you're out there Bill. I'm not upset in the slightest, I'm amused... amused that you feel the need to regularly try and insult me and others or the same look bad, thats how I know youre upset and that's why you're not on the ignore list!! Not sure what your beef is but to each their own. Projection....haha.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Bill you’re so dug in your crusade foxhole. Quit trying to change people’s minds and focus on yourself.

I’ve vaccinated people. I’ve also allowed them to leave a vaccine site unvaccinated. No questions. No judgements.

I can’t get on board with mandating this vaccine. I can get on board with it being available for those who want it.

here I am trying to change your mind to worry about yourself tho. So another pot I must be.

Reactions: k01

k01

PR Elite
C'mon guys it's just two weeks to flatten the curve. ;)
wp-content-2.jpg

Meister

PR Founding Father
Man...Bill made so much sense today with his screenshot stuff that I stopped at cvs and got the poke...

Said no one ever...

Not that anyone was wondering, but I still haven't changed my mind... Lol

In bigger news.. I heard mcds is being investigated because of their constantly broken ice cream machine.. oh wait, I think those contribute to obesity.. get rid of McDonald's and we'd be better off than if everyone got a vaccine that doesn't work.. lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Get the shot or get exposed to the virus...that is all I am saying...lol. Take care everyone. It's a jungle out there...

hershey

PR Elite
Reports out now showing 83% of Americans have the antibodies. Don't need the shot of you have the antibodies, herd immunity is 70%

.0019%

Bill480

PR Addict
C'mon guys it's just two weeks to flatten the curve. ;)
they had to spin it somehow; mask mandates are tyranny remember? if anyone was looking at the information available back in march and thought 2 weeks of anything would have any sort of effect.. well i don't want to use any mean words here; this is a very sensitive group of guys.

Bill you’re so dug in your crusade foxhole. Quit trying to change people’s minds and focus on yourself.

I’ve vaccinated people. I’ve also allowed them to leave a vaccine site unvaccinated. No questions. No judgements.

I can’t get on board with mandating this vaccine. I can get on board with it being available for those who want it.

here I am trying to change your mind to worry about yourself tho. So another pot I must be.

you're posting in a thread about langston quitting his job for this "crusade" as you put it, and half the people here are in support of that. now me offering a differing experience/opinion is a "crusade foxhole" lmao.

and you follow that up with trying to tell me what to do with my time.. man the irony in this thread just keeps getting thicker and thicker.

Get the shot or get exposed to the virus...that is all I am saying...lol. Take care everyone. It's a jungle out there...

yea i'm out, enjoy the circle jerk in here lol. fact!!!!!

hershey

PR Elite
Ironic, Heather is a teacher and wearing masks actually makes it extremely difficult to teach. The kids are constantly asking what she said and she can't hear them well either. It's amazing how much the human brain relys on seeing mouth moments to understand words at times.