Biggest Bust

John250

PR Founding Father
So with three rounds left in the outdoor season, who is the biggest bust this year in SX or Motocross?

I would have to say Cameron Mcadoo or Austin Forkner. These two guys have been hyped and hyped and neither have really shown much in the way of results. They both seem to be wrecking balls on the track. Wonder if they turn it around or Kawasaki just moves on with DiFrancesco and Reynolds. The two guys that have been team greeens next big thing for the last 12 years it seems. Feels like those guys were on 85s for years!!

hershey

PR Elite
Forkner is steadily making head way. His crash definitely set him back. Mcadoo will be just fine, personally I love the guy! He is today's Bob Hannah. Old school, do what ever it takes to win. I'm glad to see somebody finally back doing that.

Mark414

PR Member
Ktm factory results up till last weekend. Not a webb fan but he rode good last weekend. Forkner is his own worst enemy, very talented just gives up too easy.gets passed and gets flustered. Dylan is the biggest bright spot, dude wants it so bad. So much drive.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
2957402_NINTCHDBPICT000567694961_1597841969.jpg

Sorry, I'm a boomer - you did say bust, didn't you .....

EDIT: after looking at that photo - Damn, there are sooooo many things wrong here....
Sorry, I should have (could have) picked a better pic.
Damn, nice nail polish -