Drone footage sucks

DelBalso28

PR Addict
I think it’ll get better. They relied on it a bit too much, but it did provide another facet of coverage

hershey

PR Elite
I think it’ll get better. They relied on it a bit too much, but it did provide another facet of coverage
I agree, using it on the start is really horrible IMO also. I would rather see the normal shot on the starts and then a replay later from the drone.

Dano762

PR Addict
I agree, using it on the start is really horrible IMO also. I would rather see the normal shot on the starts and then a replay later from the drone.
Tough to get a perspective for me. Everything was moving: drone, veiw of the track, and the bikes. I found it hard to follow.

It also seemed to flatten the track so elevation was harder to see - maybe the lens choice.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Neat. Not cool tho because quality sucked, and definitely over used.. first 250 moto I felt like I was watching some fmxers YouTube channel.. I don't mind it under the right circumstances but it was just too much..

Vet261

PR Addict
At first I was like damn this is sweet! Especially with the drone flying under the signs, etc.
Then after a while I was getting dizzy from it and pretty much had enough of it and started day-dreaming of someone in the crowd shooting the drone down.

Question, for the drone racing leagues, do they use motorcycles to film it? haha.

Dano762

PR Addict
At first I was like damn this is sweet! Especially with the drone flying under the signs, etc.
Then after a while I was getting dizzy from it and pretty much had enough of it and started day-dreaming of someone in the crowd shooting the drone down.

Question, for the drone racing leagues, do they use motorcycles to film it? haha.
Interesting - I got dizzy too.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
46DC7D41-F4A7-4242-BBE8-1F184E760677.jpeg