Another Gay JetSki Thread?

jj584

PR Addict
Let me make this thread much cooler with a fresh 350.

Attachments

• 31149589-2312-4435-BB78-CB200E38F8C2.jpeg
    31149589-2312-4435-BB78-CB200E38F8C2.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 99

jj584

PR Addict
Totally dig 350’s - such a fun bike. How’s he liking it ?
He only rode it once so far at Grears yesterday. He loves it, which is good because it was not a planned purchase. I sold his 2021 KTM 250SXF for crazy money for a 55 hour bike, had a good deal lined up on a new Honda 250F that fell through due to dealer not receiving inventory. AES had this available and they have been great to deal with with all his other KTM,s so why not.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I don't see the need for helmets either. :rolleyes:. It's just water after all
If you think about it - that's some risky racing.
They're Rippin -!
The boats are home made, no floatation, no helmets, you're in the water (with snakes, crocs and s**t that think of you as lunch)
Plus, I'm not sure any of the spectators are going to jump in and save your ass.

Edit: ok, i just watched it again, some do have floatation ......

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
Let me make this thread much cooler with a fresh 350.

I was on the 300 SX yesterday before hitting the lake on the Yamaha FX1. Super cool afternoon. Please fix that twisted breather line on your new 350 before it's a problem. One little thing I'm not liking on my orange bike.
Somewhere I have some photos of a little outboard hydroplane that I ran. Not as fast and the prop was down under, not spinning open on a shaft directly behind you. That's crazy!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Please fix that twisted breather line on your new 350 before it's a problem. One little thing I'm not liking on my orange bike.

Hit that end (inside) of hose with some SC-1.
She won't twist, ....she'll slide like ......
Just try it.

• Haha
Reactions: k01