Malverns changes?

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So I wanna go up to malvern again this year and I think I’m going to go up there on the October 10-11 race that’s battle format. What all did they change looks like some major changes. Is the changes good ? Do they make the track better than it already was? Everyone shoot out their opinions that have rode it I wanna hear it !

Toddco327

PR Addict
It’s the same but totally different. Lol. Layout of where the track goes is almost the same but the jumps are different. It’s super fun. Very forgiving. A few big jumps if you want to hit them but if you don’t it doesn’t effect the flow of riding. They did a great job with the changes. A lot of people commented Saturday how much they like it.

jj584

PR Addict
It was decent a few of the turns could've developed better. Your not going to get more than 2 good ruts in a corner with quads mixed in so it will always be 1-2 lines. All in all it was fun but not an OMG we gotta ride there kind of fun.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
It was decent a few of the turns could've developed better. Your not going to get more than 2 good ruts in a corner with quads mixed in so it will always be 1-2 lines. All in all it was fun but not an OMG we gotta ride there kind of fun.
Well I went there for the llaq at the beginning of the year and track was sick with tons of ruts. And I’m going up there for a battle format race so I won’t have to worry about quads Sunday

jj584

PR Addict
Well I went there for the llaq at the beginning of the year and track was sick with tons of ruts. And I’m going up there for a battle format race so I won’t have to worry about quads Sunday
Track develops well without quads.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I of course didn't ride it, but watched plenty and listened to my buddy that rode the 40+ class. It's OK, but I and he liked it better before. The uphill double behind the starting line is now an uphill triple and is a decent gap. From my standpoint, it kinda sucked as was pretty wet as hardly no one, but some 50's and PW's we singling all the way through. They had PW's go around it. Before finish line a huge triple or OK double and flat land single. A few more flat land singles then before if your not sending it all the time. I was more excited to throw a leg over on the old track. New design still OK and worth coming to I think....??? We'll be back for the next race. Would like to say the ol' KX will be in tow as well, but probably not... We'll see.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I of course didn't ride it, but watched plenty and listened to my buddy that rode the 40+ class. It's OK, but I and he liked it better before. The uphill double behind the starting line is now an uphill triple and is a decent gap. From my standpoint, it kinda sucked as was pretty wet as hardly no one, but some 50's and PW's we singling all the way through. They had PW's go around it. Before finish line a huge triple or OK double and flat land single. A few more flat land singles then before if your not sending it all the time. I was more excited to throw a leg over on the old track. New design still OK and worth coming to I think....??? We'll be back for the next race. Would like to say the ol' KX will be in tow as well, but probably not... We'll see.
You need to get that old bike running and get out there again!

MX315

PR Addict
I didn’t ride it , but I liked the old track better? Take the ole Kx out on it first Then give us your opinion!!!!!

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Track is fun, if you rode there in the early 00's you'll like it. Same layout, bigger jumps. That uphill triple going toward the finish line is a mind teaser. 3rd gear pegged, mid throttle 4th gear, you'll get over it no problem. It's a floater for sure. Gotta thank c-moore for getting me over that, I just followed him after he passed me. Good times, ready for a few day races there... Maybe more day events next year :)

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I didn’t ride it , but I liked the old track better? Take the ole Kx out on it first Then give us your opinion!!!!!
Why you so opinionated? I get your opinion, but taking opinions and watching the hit some were taking that weren't sending it on sections is my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!

Peeps don't have an issue giving us their opinion of a SX track that they don't ride??? Is MY OPINION of what my OPINION will be once I ride it. Can't change it bro until then. Is what it is. Stamp it. Live with it. I don't see any issue of you giving your opinion of what you think I should do with my opinion... We're all opinionated on here. Some mesh, some don't. Just my opinion....hahahaha Always nice when peeps write useless text on here huh?.... Is your opinion though....

hershey

PR Elite
Why you so opinionated? I get your opinion, but taking opinions and watching the hit some were taking that weren't sending it on sections is my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!

Peeps don't have an issue giving us their opinion of a SX track that they don't ride??? Is MY OPINION of what my OPINION will be once I ride it. Can't change it bro until then. Is what it is. Stamp it. Live with it. I don't see any issue of you giving your opinion of what you think I should do with my opinion... We're all opinionated on here. Some mesh, some don't. Just my opinion....hahahaha Always nice when peeps write useless text on here huh?.... Is your opinion though....
So tell me, whats your opinion again? That whole rant confused me lol

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
You know, it's funny you say that. Spencer likes quads right now as they smooth out the track for his PW...lol. He says he's going to ride a quad class when he gets older to help out the PW riders....lol.
Ha - CNN would run top story with that take!
You must be having a ball with him right now, Enjoy -

At some point while still on PW's, mine must have gotten passed by someone not staying on the track - but he didn't bitch, so we didn't know.
Then shortly after, he got to witness the Quad Nazi's doing their thing during the early morning Regional practice sessions.

Back at the camper, he proudly proclaimed that when he grows up, he's going to be a Quad Nazi and he's going to do it one step better !!!!
He wants them to consider issuing stun guns to make sure the guys cant ride away as he gets closer. ... :oops:

It made the whole weekend and my ribs were sore on Monday from all the joking.
Throughout his life .......We've re-played that scenario with him over & over again using different placeholders......it's a classic memory.

Good on ya Scoob .... have fun with it.

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Ha - CNN would run top story with that take!
You must be having a ball with him right now, Enjoy -

At some point while still on PW's, mine must have gotten passed by someone not staying on the track - but he didn't bitch, so we didn't know.
Then shortly after, he got to witness the Quad Nazi's doing their thing during the early morning Regional practice sessions.

Back at the camper, he proudly proclaimed that when he grows up, he's going to be a Quad Nazi and he's going to do it one step better !!!!
He wants them to consider issuing stun guns to make sure the guys cant ride away as he gets closer. ... :oops:

It made the whole weekend and my ribs were sore on Monday from all the joking.
Throughout his life .......We've re-played that scenario with him over & over again using different placeholders......it's a classic memory.

Good on ya Scoob .... have fun with it.
It's definitely fun. I told my buddy we've been riding with and hanging out with at the track and he said, "as he gets older, he'll think better of it"...lol All is good...

Good stuff Sharc! :)

Laters!

Last edited:

MX315

PR Addict

Sorry bro …hahahaha. Enjoy new or old malvern scoob!