GP Series coming back for 2022.....

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
To our sponsors,

Now that the racing season done and dusted we want to take a few minutes and say thank you to the people that helped make this show happen.

Our sponsors. The companies that stepped up to support the GP series in our first season were a massive part of our success. These companies believed in us and motorcycle racing enough to step up with support to help get us off the ground - for this we will be forever grateful. You believed in what our series could be before we even had any numbers to prove it.

We put their names in front of a lot of eyes this season - more eyes than we expected. We ask you the racer - when it’s time to buy a new bike, order parts, gear, tires, wheels, or graphics - use these companies. Without the support of the industry race series cannot happen and not just our race series. All race series have a laundry list of sponsors that support racing and those companies deserve our support.

MERP has brought on companies outside of racing as well. Small businesses run by people that support motorcycles even without a motorcycle product to sell. Everyday life happens and whenever the chance comes to support a company that helps you go racing - spending your money there keeps the cycle going. People buy things everyday - they need services everyday. Money spent within motocross is money well spent - that money comes back around to you when you spend it in the right places.

The racing community is a tight knit one - we spend our weekends staying in campers, vans and trucks. Almost all of our sponsors are racers themselves - and many of them raced at our races each weekend. These are our people. Spend your money with these companies - you’re investing in racing.

Thank you to each of our sponsors - thank you for an excellent season and your support. We hope to keep blaring your name over the loud speaker next season and more sending customers your way.

Thank you, thank you.

i-Group Technologies, LLC
Reed’s Auto Detailing,LLC
@inaworldofecho
Fly Racing
Action Extreme Sports
Harding's Park Cycle
Straightline Mobile welding & Fabrication
Vert MX Graphics
Smooth Speed MX LTD.
Twin City Chiropractic
Bird Dog Forestry Consulting
Seat-Bounce Media

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Just flipped through this a little and wow this thing has come a long way. Thank you guys at Pit Racer for coming out to these races this year as well - many of you I know and would call friends and to have support from your peers when you’re trying to make an idea work is damn good motivation to keep going.

We have some steam rolling into next year. I’m really proud of how far it’s come.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Just flipped through this a little and wow this thing has come a long way. Thank you guys at Pit Racer for coming out to these races this year as well - many of you I know and would call friends and to have support from your peers when you’re trying to make an idea work is damn good motivation to keep going.

We have some steam rolling into next year. I’m really proud of how far it’s come.
I plan on attending whatever i can next year as long as it doesn’t interfere with the GNCC series. I had a lot of fun at the grears round i went to, and jt was nice to do a GP that actually utilized an actual mx track and all the obstacles on it as well. Really hoping you have a round at beans next year and crow again, throw some of that AA trails crow has at their facility