XBox One

alphado

PR Founding Father
My son gave me his old XBox One last night. Last system I had was a PS2. I loved Supercross Circuit! They have MXGP2 on it now and I don't like it. Is there a game that is easier to play?

s-l640.jpg

all of the mxgp / supercross series games are all similar in game play if you dont like that one I dont think youll like the rest.

you can try mx atv all out, its much more of an arcade type of play, and can probably be found very cheap at this point, as they have a new one coming out soon. can download the nationals pack on it too, which make it more fun than the stock tracks.

Still have the baseball and basketball, If your playing modern day games you need to get a life, LOL Downfall of american society as far as I am concerned, why kids are not kids like we were growing up. I can't sit still long enough to watch a movie let alone hours on a game. Just not wired that way.

@alphado MX vs ATV Reflex is still the (old) king as far as arcade MX games go imho. If you get it for PC (i think its $5 now?) - people are still releasing some pretty impressive tracks for it. I still find time to play Reflex here and there.

All out/supercross/whatever other games they've released since then have been pretty bad.

Back