WRMC

hershey

PR Elite
So I saw many of your there, we felt it was one of the best jobs the club has done in a very long time! I heard there about 275 ? Great numbers considering a lot going on. Austin did great, he is finally starting to ride to his potential, I got tired on lap 2 of every moto! Lol

What did you all think and how did you do??
20210925_184824.jpg

Phenomenal job again by the WRMC crew! Those that didn’t show up this year really missed out. Hopefully word continues to spread and turnouts grow next year. They’ve definitely put in the effort this year.

been about 20 year since I have been to western reserve..if they had some open practice I would check them out…just not really into racing.

Track prep has been on point all year. They have a lot of new members who are mx’ers and are trying to make it better each race.

The track is a bit longer than most which is why the Moto’s take a little longer. I would love to see that mid day intermission/prep reduced a bit.

Great turnout of little bikes, which is the future. Would like to see the other class numbers increase. Get the word out, good times.

It was nice when they used to have the occasional open practice. Do they not do that anymore? Without a race the next day? One of my all time favorite tracks.

Back