Track guide section

hershey

PR Elite
I'm sure everyone has known it's there for a while but do you use it? It's full of info, tracks from around the country are posted there. Winter riding trip? Check the southern states for track info.

Tracks are listed by state, pick the track and click on the link. It will give you contact info, web page link, Facebook link, a map to the track and even some pics and videos if someone has uploaded them. The best part? You can add tracks, info, pics and videos! If you've found a new sweet spot to ride, add it in or ask the owners to!

You can even click on the weather icon to get the local forecast at the track. What's not to like ?
Screenshot_20210928-051419_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210928-051425_Chrome.jpg

hershey

PR Elite
Thats the plan
You coming down this weekend to give Austin a full gate of 85s?
As of now

How current is it ?
Obsolete info is like wading through trash hoping to find something meaningful

I clicked on another 10 tracks, all but one link worked. The photo gallies that were there are all old. I only realized the weather link was there because I looked up eastforks address to punch in the weather app...lol

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
This is what it has for Delta :

Delta Raceway, Delta Ohio has been a Motocross tradition for over 40 years. The 2015 Season features Racing under the Lights every Saturday night, Ironman MotoGP every Sunday morning and Practice for Racing every Sunday afternoon.

How much of that is correct ?

Circle T Arena:

Track is located outside of Shelby Ohio. Has bathrooms and indoor pitting. Also Circle t has a heated area for spectators. NO QUADS SORRY... The dirt is loamy and sandy with 4 lanes. Jumps consist of Doubles, Triples, Rythm sections, and a catapult double. Good track for all class riders. 20$ to ride. If under 18 you will need an adult with you. Track Will be open on: WEDENDAY (4p.m-10p.m.), THURSDAY(4p.m.- 10p.m.), SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS (10a.m. -7p.m.)

Is this good info?

MX 213:
Located on Roscoe Road St. Clairsville this is the newest edition to the Belmont County Fairgrounds. This is not your typical fair track. Take exit 213 off of I-70 travel west on route 40. Follow the signs to the fairgrounds and the James E Carnes Center, enter gate 2. A full schedule can be obtained by checking us out on facebook.

I could go on, but why ?

hershey

PR Elite
I do see that BEANS has his listing..... Current -
Way to be BJ-!
You realize that section is up to track owners and users to update. I don't think anyone in charge does anything with it.

Point being, if you have questions about an existing track.... where it's at, type of track, web page, Facebook link or current weather conditions you can go there. All the oma and race ohio tracks are in there.

You can help be updating the section too... you were in there, delete MX213, you know it's gone. We can help everyone else and ourselves by making it better.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I just ried to add Buzz to the OIR tab and got this:

You must specify a title to create a new album for these media items before continuing.

I had a title ?