Photo Dump

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
T012806072 (2).jpg

NQ1965

PR Elite
Coming up on 20 years ago - seems like last week
Programming at my desk at work, a song comes on the radio. My noodle says to me, "man, that's a great tune".
I keep a my-document file that I track songs I like, the artist, and year released. Looked it up: Band= Train, Song = Drops of Jupiter.

I'm thinking, song's been out for 5 years or so. Song was released in 2001. Damn!

I've heard it said the older you get, the faster time pass's. Not sure, but it seems like it.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Programming at my desk at work, a song comes on the radio. My noodle says to me, "man, that's a great tune".
I keep a my-document file that I track songs I like, the artist, and year released. Looked it up: Band= Train, Song = Drops of Jupiter.

I'm thinking, song's been out for 5 years or so. Song was released in 2001. Damn!

I've heard it said the older you get, the faster time pass's. Not sure, but it seems like it.
Yeah, that's a good tune! I never knew the names to many songs or bands before I got a car that actually told me who it was...lol. There was this set of songs I liked a lot back in the day and I finally figure out many years later they were all songs by Seether and I had a couple on my phone as ringers, but still hadn't a clue... Sometimes you just go through the motions like nothing else matters... ;)