Save 22 race

hershey

PR Elite
At Malvern this weekend. Donations that help vets, who is going ?
E15B45F2-5061-4BE0-9FD5-067364434051.png

Toddco327

PR Addict
It’s gonna be great!!!!!

Pit bike races Saturday. Some big names coming. CRAZY giveaways. Can’t wait!

See you there!!!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Track was super sick all weekend. Best prep track I have rode in a while. Not to wet not to dry. I was moto 1 and 17 and was very little dust and got done by 3:45. Definitely glad I drove the 3 hours and was glad to see both my classes had good competition and we’re somewhat big. Seemed like all the big bike classes had a decent amount in them. And can’t forget about the new layout! The jumps are so sick I didn’t do the finish line all weekend but the rest were big but super fun to hit every lap. I thought it was one of my favorite malverns for sure .

Toddco327

PR Addict
The weekend was a blast!!!!! YCF and Piranha were there Saturday and gave away a pit bike which was really cool. Those YCF bikes are pretty amazing. I really like the supermoto ones.

I think my favorite part of the weekend was the holeshot in the second moto of the Warrior class. 300 dollars was donated to the winner of that holeshot. Well, the oldest vet in that class, Paul Harper, took the holeshot and 300 bucks. The crowd went nuts. Everyone was cheering. Then when he got off the track he was to the moon excited. To make a great moment even better Paul donated half his winnings to the Save22 guys. It was truly a great moment.

hershey

PR Elite
The weekend was a blast!!!!! YCF and Piranha were there Saturday and gave away a pit bike which was really cool. Those YCF bikes are pretty amazing. I really like the supermoto ones.

I think my favorite part of the weekend was the holeshot in the second moto of the Warrior class. 300 dollars was donated to the winner of that holeshot. Well, the oldest vet in that class, Paul Harper, took the holeshot and 300 bucks. The crowd went nuts. Everyone was cheering. Then when he got off the track he was to the moon excited. To make a great moment even better Paul donated half his winnings to the Save22 guys. It was truly a great moment.
Paul winning was awesome.