Buying a bike these days......

America was built around the automobile. We are a car loving, car buying country. Take a look at the empty car lots around the country. You have to scratch your head and ask yourself, what the F is going on??? We honestly have been brought to our knees economically and it is getting worse. I was talking to the owner of Coastal Moto over the weekend in Florida at a biker event. I've known him for a couple years. He usually offers three different brand tires on the wheels he sells at events. Said it is horrible. He buys whatever is available right now, and what he can get.

The supply chain issues in America are for real. But you listen to the Biden Administration talk, and its because the economy is doing so well. What F*#king world are these clueless SOBs living in? They honestly are the most incompetent administration in American history, and if you voted for it, your just plain stupid.

Let’s gooooo.
5E925E1A-C773-44B1-B568-EECD60256132.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of wondering what quality control will be like with the current state of things?
This is what scares me the most. Quality will continue to decrease if we stay on the path we’re on.

More recently I’ve seen a lot of new bikes locking up within the first 15 hours. Cam chains, rods, cranks, you name it. It all leads back to the suppliers that the manufacturers get their parts from.

Middletown cycles had a new FE KX and a couple 22 KX 450s. Had 4 21 Yz 450Fs, but no 22s. Hell usually at this point it would be all new bikes and a few left overs. Now seems like new yamahas are like gold.

Back