Click here to get the truth, and your feeling hurt.

tank166

PR Addict
I liked the farkengruven format. I think for a promoter to take the risk and try this they would just charge everyone $45. That's the same as 2 classes currently but you will get more track time and day will be over quicker. I'm curious how it would do. Would the number of practice riders who would show up out number the racers who want a plaque?

hershey

PR Elite
I liked the farkengruven format. I think for a promoter to take the risk and try this they would just charge everyone $45. That's the same as 2 classes currently but you will get more track time and day will be over quicker. I'm curious how it would do. Would the number of practice riders who would show up out number the racers who want a plaque?
I would definitely be in for a race like that!!

The boy too

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Do you pay MSRP when you buy a bike? Why not? Your taking food off the owners table.
Every buy ANYTHING on sale? Why? Oh, your NOT spending others money if you cant see them at a MX track.

People, I mean the people that supply the revenue, just were saying they don't like it when a track cuts laps in the second moto. PLUS, how many don't race because of lack of seat time? So, would you really be leaving 2K on the table? or would you make even more buy giving a superior product and get more consumers.

I personally HATE open practice days. I hate practice in general. What the hell are you practicing for if you never race or play the actual game? I can hear you already. "some of us actually like to ride" Great for you. go to an open practice. There are tons of them every weekend. But on RACE weekends, it should be just that, the race. Does anyone ever stop an open practice to hold a race half way into the day?
Theres the ole flea. Your back!!! I do commend your enthusiasm and relent.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
You can suck it Georgie. Change my password again and two things will happen.
1. I will change your password (yeah I got that power now also)
2. You think Hershey got punted hard a few years ago? You will be buying a complete new plastic kit and a new pipe when my fat ass hits you.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Heres a crazy idea, so crazy that it does work. Go race. Go ride. Support your local tracks. Help them grow. Enjoy the ride. Less talkie. More walkie.

Georgie cue in the C class thread, safety discussions, and how far chillitown is from malvern.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
2. You think Hershey got punted hard a few years ago? You will be buying a complete new plastic kit and a new pipe when my fat ass hits you.
I can feel the unity already

Meister

PR Founding Father
Not happenin. Gotta catch him before you can punt him.. lol

hershey

PR Elite
Lol...you don't have any power !