So why did you sign up for pitracer?

Ron505

PR Founding Father
I saw member mooch going fast around Honda Hills so I joined. That didn't make me go faster but I've stayed on anyway.
We had a Pitracer member only designated moto. I remember that.

I joined for Ohio MX track info, mainly to see who was running, when. Met a lot of members at the Pitracer day way back when at Beans.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
We had another all Ohio forum that just got pretty petty and was no fun anymore. This was a fresh turn to conversation with moto peeps. It's been a good ride. Have met a lot of folks, learned a lot, etc., etc. Better than talking to a jack@$$ in Cali on Vital. We got those here in Ohio as well! ;)

It was more so the only social media site I had back then...

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
Think I found Pitracer on a google search. I've been a member since November 3, 2001. 20 years. Met a lot of great people through Pitracer. When I first got on Pitracer, I believe I was the only D11 regular from SW Ohio on the site. Most everyone was from NE Ohio area.

Been a lot of great conversations over the years on the page. It has kind of died out over the last couple years. Would be nice if more people got involved again, and started actually talking about the races, SX and MX.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Been a lot of great conversations over the years on the page. It has kind of died out over the last couple years. Would be nice if more people got involved again, and started actually talking about the races, SX and MX.
Yeah, the use of FB and other social media outlets have taken some of the traffic. Many tracks don't post here much anymore. Just expect and/or have found peeps get their info from those other sites vs. coming here... :(