Beans is on for next year!!

hershey

PR Elite
img_1_1636052465772.jpg
img_1_1636052256024.jpg
img_1_1636052334439.jpg
img_1_1636052174203.jpg

Starting gate upgraded, new parking area done.

The prep has been on point for a few years now and the track is very natural terrain compared to years past. Lots of great elevation changes make this track so much fun! The jumps still there are fun, safe and forgiving. My kid can jump everything there so you know it's not too hard.

Do yourself a favor and check the place out this year while you still can. BJ posts his open days in here in the practice forum.
20210906_140616.jpg
20210906_134821.jpg

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Right on thanks Dave for posting. Alot upgrades will be made next year. Alot of limestone,new pa speakers ,i do have the FM radio broadcaster all ready, more sand,got a nice stock pile of mulch and have access to a mega plie if needed.. Whole bunch of stuff will be going on here next year and I am looking forward to it.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Definitely was a track I always wanted to make back in the day, but being D-11 and OMA, I just never made it... Seemed to far to go, but with making the trek to Malvern many o' times this year as well that track in PA that we won't be going back to any time soon...we'll be there next year for sure! Heck, even though Spencer will me the main attraction in our set up, this dogg may finally get to ride the famed "Beans"....lol. Hoping for a great Christmas for you BJ!! ;)

Meister

PR Founding Father
I put in some laps earlier this year down there. It's main attraction to me these days is it's a place you can pound laps at. Nothing that's gonna break you if you don't time it just right, has a good flow, and helps hone skills in a variety of surfaces. Look forward to putting more time in down there again.

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Definitely was a track I always wanted to make back in the day, but being D-11 and OMA, I just never made it... Seemed to far to go, but with making the trek to Malvern many o' times this year as well that track in PA that we won't be going back to any time soon...we'll be there next year for sure! Heck, even though Spencer will me the main attraction in our set up, this dogg may finally get to ride the famed "Beans"....lol. Hoping for a great Christmas for you BJ!! ;)
Merry Christmas to you too