Summit 2022????

Toddco327

PR Addict
One of my favorite parts of Summit are the pros that come. Jerry Robin was there. Brock Papi. It’s fun seeing them out there racing then seeing them on TV.

I remember seeing Dunaway out there racing. He was super fast. At one point I remember ending up at Applebee’s after the indoors with Greg Rand. Dunaway and a few other pros. Not really sure how I ended up at that table but the stories were insane.

Jarrod458

PR Member
One of my favorite parts of Summit are the pros that come. Jerry Robin was there. Brock Papi. It’s fun seeing them out there racing then seeing them on TV.

I remember seeing Dunaway out there racing. He was super fast. At one point I remember ending up at Applebee’s after the indoors with Greg Rand. Dunaway and a few other pros. Not really sure how I ended up at that table but the stories were insane.
I have some great video of Sellards, Katin, Karnow, Scott. And more. Summit has had all the Ohio legends race there. Also Pennsylvania’s Branden Jesseman was there on 80’s

Scoob

PR Founding Father
anyone see this big B 52 Hanger place in Illinois? Wonder how it will be.
You're on the wrong side of our state Johnny...err...or we are. ;) Like the place in KY on the northern border (name escaping me at the momento)???

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
You're on the wrong side of our state Johnny...err...or we are. ;) Like the place in KY on the northern border (name escaping me at the momento)???
Early wine was horrible but it got leveled a tornado destroyed the place