Full Gas Sprint Enduro is back for 2022!

Saw that too. Seems though that US Sprint Enduro took most of their spots though so it will be interesting to see where they run at.

I'm still disappointed that I was only able to make ONE even in MI this year. I need to get a group that wants to go so I'm not going by myself.

Well, Did anyone read the new format for these Full Gas races? I'm not as excited as I was to try and hit them now. They are going o a one day format per class. Meaning they have a list of what classes race Saturday and a list the races Sunday. It also cuts back on the number of "tests" you run depending on your class. But if you run any VET a or B except 60+ you run 10 tests on Sunday so that takes the total test for a day to 10 up from 6 tests each day for two days.

Well, Did anyone read the new format for these Full Gas races? I'm not as excited as I was to try and hit them now. They are going o a one day format per class. Meaning they have a list of what classes race Saturday and a list the races Sunday. It also cuts back on the number of "tests" you run depending on your class. But if you run any VET a or B except 60+ you run 10 tests on Sunday so that takes the total test for a day to 10 up from 6 tests each day for two days.

I saw that. I would still be there 2 days though because I think the youth classes and +50 were on opposite days. I need to look again since it's been a minute

Did anyone else notice how the dates for US SE and FG SE overlap completely? Not sure this is a good strategy for success

Back