Good luck watching SX races live.

mshafer62

PR Addict
Here is the 6th paragraph from the article:
Peacock exclusively streams a Supercross race for the first time in 2022 from Angel Stadium on Sat., Feb. 12.
All Supercross heats, qualifiers and live and on-demand replays of races will be available on Peacock.

I can't say for sure, but sounds to me like you're going to get that wallet out for the $5.99/mo and subscribe to Peacock!

hershey

PR Elite
I have peacock, my understanding is they will be on there the next day in all cases but 1.

Maybe I read it wrong ?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
We get papaw Diff and Todd Harris as a combo. Can’t wait to hear all the insight they will have. Like a busted muffler bearing on a LMP car in the Rolex 24 which will air later that night. Todd can compare the riders fitness to Luka Vandingleshmit the worlds strongest man from Latvia.
Then there is the GOAT. Mr. “that’s right”. That’s right Diff, his mechanic really needs to tighten that muffler more.
That’s right Todd, Luka and Ken Roczen are from the other side of the planet.
Now let’s hear an irrelevant report about from a token woman….
Thanks Ricky, I talked to the wife of the team HRC truck driver and she told me that Kenny (I know him well enough to call him Kenny) actually broke his arm a few years ago and it’s a miracle he can still tie is own shoes. She also said he had a banana for breakfast.
Thanks for that report. And as you gave that report and we watched 5 replays of the start, that everyone seen when it was actually happening, we had the only eight passes of the main event we will have.
Now that all the action is over and we have to fill 15 minutes of watching Toesmack ride around in 8th place (no worries, that crowd noise is nothing. Sure there was a pass for the lead, but it’s better to watch Eli for 6 straight laps) let’s go down on the floor and get a report from the only person that people can understand and knows something about the sport. Daniel, what do you have for us?
“F You guys, I should have your job but no, I have to stand down here where no one can hear me”.
Thanks for that report Daniel. It looks like a battle for the lead is shaping up. Let check in with 8th place Eli Toesmack’s mechanic.

mshafer62

PR Addict
Most audio equipment today have one of these - Some are even digital!
1637329907687.png

Or you could always wait for Cycle News (free in your email on Monday evening)!

Actually, I would hope that Feld/NBC/AMA would evenyually upgrade the overall viewer experience.
When watching F1 you have a choice of 2 announcer groups, multiple camera views and on track locations.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
We get papaw Diff and Todd Harris as a combo. Can’t wait to hear all the insight they will have. Like a busted muffler bearing on a LMP car in the Rolex 24 which will air later that night. Todd can compare the riders fitness to Luka Vandingleshmit the worlds strongest man from Latvia.
Then there is the GOAT. Mr. “that’s right”. That’s right Diff, his mechanic really needs to tighten that muffler more.
That’s right Todd, Luka and Ken Roczen are from the other side of the planet.
Now let’s hear an irrelevant report about from a token woman….
Thanks Ricky, I talked to the wife of the team HRC truck driver and she told me that Kenny (I know him well enough to call him Kenny) actually broke his arm a few years ago and it’s a miracle he can still tie is own shoes. She also said he had a banana for breakfast.
Thanks for that report. And as you gave that report and we watched 5 replays of the start, that everyone seen when it was actually happening, we had the only eight passes of the main event we will have.
Now that all the action is over and we have to fill 15 minutes of watching Toesmack ride around in 8th place (no worries, that crowd noise is nothing. Sure there was a pass for the lead, but it’s better to watch Eli for 6 straight laps) let’s go down on the floor and get a report from the only person that people can understand and knows something about the sport. Daniel, what do you have for us?
“F You guys, I should have your job but no, I have to stand down here where no one can hear me”.
Thanks for that report Daniel. It looks like a battle for the lead is shaping up. Let check in with 8th place Eli Toesmack’s mechanic.
- No $ for production because they've spent their wad paying MX Sports & Feld. - Come on man !

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
WOW!! We get Supercross on CNBC. Every kid in America can catch the Supercross right after Mad Money, or the News with Shepard Smith is over. Who in the hell negotiates the TV packages for Supercross and Motocross. Man those guys are a great sales team for sure!!

I honestly sit back and laugh at the TV packages. Yet Poker, Corn Hole, and for God's sake even the National Spelling Bee can get on ESPN.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Here is the 6th paragraph from the article:
Peacock exclusively streams a Supercross race for the first time in 2022 from Angel Stadium on Sat., Feb. 12.
All Supercross heats, qualifiers and live and on-demand replays of races will be available on Peacock.

I can't say for sure, but sounds to me like you're going to get that wallet out for the $5.99/mo and subscribe to Peacock!
Just give up fighting it and buy the annual Peacock package for MX and SX and stick a fork in it. I've done that for the last 2 or so years and never miss a practice or race unless I want to... Why make it difficult on yourselves?...

Oh, well, if we all did that what would we talk about on PitRacer. My bad. Ignore the message above. ;)

hershey

PR Elite
Just give up fighting it and buy the annual Peacock package for MX and SX and stick a fork in it. I've done that for the last 2 or so years and never miss a practice or race unless I want to... Why make it difficult on yourselves?...

Oh, well, if we all did that what would we talk about on PitRacer. My bad. Ignore the message above. ;)
I've had peacock since it started streaming races. NBC Gold was 10x better and had years of old races.

hershey

PR Elite
So I was watching a replay from earlier this year( because peacock doesn't have anything previous ) and another thing that stinks about not being on Gold....they cut off the end when time ran out. Gold always finished the event on the archives no matter what the time slot.

Ugh

John250

PR Founding Father
So the Hoosier Arenacross Outlaws series seems to get a better TV package than Supercross. Really? All the races are on FS1. No races over on the big sports channel CNBC like Supercross. So someone please tell me how SX gets a worse TV package than Arenacross?

Arenacross TV Schedule.jpg

Toddco327

PR Addict
So the Hoosier Arenacross Outlaws series seems to get a better TV package than Supercross. Really? All the races are on FS1. No races over on the big sports channel CNBC like Supercross. So someone please tell me how SX gets a worse TV package than Arenacross?

View attachment 74007
Areneacross has Ralph announcing…. Probably why they get more coverage.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Peacock you get all SX and practice. Decent coverage. Of course, I have not looked at it too much for this season so I am assuming all SX will be on the Peacock app.