Good luck watching SX races live.

hershey

PR Elite
Peacock you get all SX and practice. Decent coverage. Of course, I have not looked at it too much for this season so I am assuming all SX will be on the Peacock app.
The way I read it, Peacock won't be live this year. But maybe I'm reading it wrong.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I'm thinking this had already been posted, but why not again, eh. It's confusing and it's long. I feel like I am reading a post on PitRacer... Some highlights...

• 2022 MONSTER ENERGY AMA SUPERCROSS BROADCAST SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
  • The 2022 Supercross one-hour preview special airs Saturday, Dec. 25, at 2 p.m. ET on NBC
  • All televised coverage across NBC, CNBC and USA Network streams on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app. Click herefor more information about USA Network’s extensive sports programming beginning on Jan. 1, 2022.
    • Which is cornfusing as the NBC Sports app was defunct a year or so ago me thought...???
  • Peacockexclusively streams a Supercross race for the first time in 2022 from Angel Stadium on Sat., Feb. 12. All Supercross heats, qualifiers and live and on-demand replays of races will be available on Peacock.
    • Which is cornfusing for the reasons the above bullet was...???
    • Guessing it means they all are on Peacock and ONLY on Peacock for Anaheim 3.

Almost like they copied last years or something with the 2022 updates. ??? Guess we'll find out... I won't have any scheduled races in Peacock until 1st of the year I figure. Best of luck!

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
I'm thinking this had already been posted, but why not again, eh. It's confusing and it's long. I feel like I am reading a post on PitRacer... Some highlights...

• 2022 MONSTER ENERGY AMA SUPERCROSS BROADCAST SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED
  • The 2022 Supercross one-hour preview special airs Saturday, Dec. 25, at 2 p.m. ET on NBC
  • All televised coverage across NBC, CNBC and USA Network streams on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app. Click herefor more information about USA Network’s extensive sports programming beginning on Jan. 1, 2022.
    • Which is cornfusing as the NBC Sports app was defunct a year are so ago me thought...???
  • Peacockexclusively streams a Supercross race for the first time in 2022 from Angel Stadium on Sat., Feb. 12. All Supercross heats, qualifiers and live and on-demand replays of races will be available on Peacock.
    • Which is cornfusing for the reasons the above bullet was...???
    • Guessing it means they all are on Peacock and ONLY on Peacock for Anaheim 3.

Almost like they copied last years or something with the 2022 updates. ??? Guess we'll find out... I won't have any scheduled races in Peacock until 1st of the year I figure. Best of luck!
Yeah.. confusing AF

jstory

PR Addict
It looks like you will need the USA network app to stream the live races. It is confusing because USA is the network it will stream on but is the production is NBC sports. As far as I can tell the USA network app is free. The press release states beginning Jan 1 2022 the USA Network app will begin streaming sports from several other sources.(NBC Sports, CNBC, Peacock, etc.)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
My brother just took a job with the travelling supercross feld circus. Dudes gonna be loving life travelling working and experiencing different places. Feel like I shoulda done one season or sometning like that when I was 22.

he flies out December 27.

hershey

PR Elite
So now it makes more sense, I read today that NBC Sports channel is being closed for good. Peacock is all they have to show what they have left for sports coverage.