2022 Battle for Ohio State Championship Series!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
June 18-19 Malvern Mx
July 16-17 Briarcliff Mx
August 20-21 Chillitown
September 17-18 East Fork

Buckeye/Race Ohio and OMA memberships accepted!

All rounds count for points, meaning no drops.
Must race 3 rounds to qualify for series awards and #1 plates.

AND POSTED HERE FIRST AND NOT FB!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

34iwrl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

John250

PR Founding Father
I like it. two and two. If all four rounds paid both OMA and Buckeye Series points that would be cool. Both series really need to try and promote the guys from the north coming south, and the guys from the south going north to Malvern. No reason why these four races should not be the biggest four races all year in Ohio with full gates.

hershey

PR Elite
Make them double points events for the series you normally ride. Get the riders to come!

And if you have a Battle race, you don't have any event the day of other battle races! Support one another.

John250

PR Founding Father
Make them double points events for the series you normally ride. Get the riders to come!

And if you have a Battle race, you don't have any event the day of other battle races! Support one another.
Agree 100%. I love the double points idea that I put out there months ago. That would draw the riders from both series. So If your a Buckeye Series guy, BC and Malvern count for your home series and pay double points, as does CTMX and EF. You have got to do something to get these guys to get out of their little area, and fill these gates at all four races.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Ummm these races already pay OMA points for all four, Im pretty sure Scott pays buckeye for the Ct and EF rounds......so, Im not 100% what you are asking.

On the double points, I get what your saying, we should do like triple points at the BC round, and maybe even have the OMA buy new 6D helmets for all class winners.....for sho.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Maybe we should try to get a mega sponsor, i mean like a colossal corporate grand poooohbah type sponsor to give free admission to the lower 2/3rds of the OMA and buckeye members that are the furthest from malvern? Maybe CFEC , or DHDS01's company for short???

John250

PR Founding Father
Ummm these races already pay OMA points for all four, Im pretty sure Scott pays buckeye for the Ct and EF rounds......so, Im not 100% what you are asking.

On the double points, I get what your saying, we should do like triple points at the BC round, and maybe even have the OMA buy new 6D helmets for all class winners.....for sho.
I am OK without the double points I suppose. But I do not believe that the PA. Malvern or BC races counted towards any Buckeye Series points. I actually know they didn't because Matthew raced them. I think all 4 races should count towards the over all points for both series. The buckeye series does not have races on the Malvern and BC dates, but they are also not on the schedule teaser that went out on FB. If all four pay points for both series, it can only help draw all those riders to all the races.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I am OK without the double points I suppose. But I do not believe that the PA. Malvern or BC races counted towards any Buckeye Series points. I actually know they didn't because Matthew raced them. I think all 4 races should count towards the over all points for both series. The buckeye series does not have races on the Malvern and BC dates, but they are also not on the schedule teaser that went out on FB. If all four pay points for both series, it can only help draw all those riders to all the races.
I think your right, maybe Scott or his right hand man on here will see this.

hershey

PR Elite
Maybe we should try to get a mega sponsor, i mean like a colossal corporate grand poooohbah type sponsor to give free admission to the lower 2/3rds of the OMA and buckeye members that are the furthest from malvern? Maybe CFEC , or DHDS01's company for short???
See, a couple people give you a serious idea to help draw crowds back to the battle series that had dismal numbers last year. Been on the decline for a couple except for CTMX. Instead of talking serious about it you have to try and turn this into a pissing match and bash on me and my company.

Making the battle races dbl points paying doesn't cost you a single extra penny so not sure why you're going on about mega sponsors.

I guess we see why the numbers are falling consistently

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
See, a couple people give you a serious idea to help draw crowds back to the battle series that had dismal numbers last year. Been on the decline for a couple except for CTMX. Instead of talking serious about it you have to try and turn this into a pissing match and bash on me and my company.

Making the battle races dbl points paying doesn't cost you a single extra penny so not sure why you're going on about mega sponsors.

I guess we see why the numbers are falling consistently
Go buy the track that we both know can be purchased and we will run a battle there, and you can wow me with those mad skills.

Toddco327

PR Addict
I think what is being suggested is that both OMA and Buckeye pay double points for the battle rounds.
I understand BC saying they are technically paying double points since they are paying for both sanctioning bodies.
But if they offered “double per district” points it might entice a few more riders to make the drive and cross over into the other districts. Another 10-15 riders is another 10-15 riders

I don’t think it would cost any more money but I could be 100% wrong.

I think it’s a valid and reasonable suggestion.
But I am only an outsider looking in. Might be more at play than I know. This is just my opinion. I am not attacking anyone or giving a smart ass response. Just expressing a non bias view. Hell I don’t even race! But I like dirt bikes.

663dad

PR Addict
I think your right, maybe Scott or his right hand man on here will see this.
Scott, is not going to have any races on any of battle series rounds. To help the battle rounds draw more riders we will pay double points at the Chillitown and Eastfork battle rounds. This is good for the battle series, as well for sanctioning bodies in which riders race in.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Scott, is not going to have any races on any of battle series rounds. To help the battle rounds draw more riders we will pay double points at the Chillitown and Eastfork battle rounds. This is good for the battle series, as well for sanctioning bodies in which riders race in.
So oma riders that race battle will get double buckeye series points???

this is is why I’m slightly hesitant, it’s both interesting and confusing at the same time.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
What about manufacturer contingencies? Possible for both series to work together
to secure it for all battle rounds?
Still working on it, my guess is Honda, Kaw, Suzuki for Oma rounds. Not sure if buckeye is still getting all the Yamaha support or if that has changed to orange??

hershey

PR Elite
I think what is being suggested is that both OMA and Buckeye pay double points for the battle rounds.
I understand BC saying they are technically paying double points since they are paying for both sanctioning bodies.
But if they offered “double per district” points it might entice a few more riders to make the drive and cross over into the other districts. Another 10-15 riders is another 10-15 riders

I don’t think it would cost any more money but I could be 100% wrong.

I think it’s a valid and reasonable suggestion.
But I am only an outsider looking in. Might be more at play than I know. This is just my opinion. I am not attacking anyone or giving a smart ass response. Just expressing a non bias view. Hell I don’t even race! But I like dirt bikes.
Thank you. Geez.

hershey

PR Elite
Go buy the track that we both know can be purchased and we will run a battle there, and you can wow me with those mad skills.
See, wtf is your problem? What in anything is said was an attack on you or the oma ? A legitimate idea to help bring in riders.

So Scott pays double points for his races for all his classes. The OMA simply pays double points for riders in their classes at all 4 rounds since the OMA counts the points for each round. Scott can do the same.