LL schedule is out

Our plus classes might get some cool factor, I like the idea of a vintage class or 2, Clydesdale, and possibly Vet 125 b/c

You don't need to add any other fluff classes for the regional. People want to race their qualifying classes and GTFO since many travel long distances. If I drive 10 hours to Iowa for a Regional and am standing around waiting for 3 dudes to ride around on old bikes I would be pissed off.....and I'm certainly not bringing an old bike with me to a Reg.

The R+ classes make sense because the first year of the 3 regionals guys were running back to back or only one moto in between. But adding anything more, negatory.

Also the ones already racing qualifying classes won't race "extra" classes because they don't want to risk anything interrupting their qualifying such as mechanical or injury. Regionals don't need anything extra, no bands playing, pit bike races, magicians, balloon animal twisters, etc. Make a great track for racing, get through an efficient program, and be on the way.

Last edited:
You don't need to add any other fluff classes for the regional. People want to race their qualifying classes and GTFO since many travel long distances. If I drive 10 hours to Iowa for a Regional and am standing around waiting for 3 dudes to ride around on old bikes I would be pissed off.....and I'm certainly not bringing an old bike with me to a Reg.

Also the ones already racing qualifying classes won't race "extra" classes because they don't want to risk anything interrupting their qualifying such as mechanical or injury. Regionals don't need anything extra, no bands playing, pit bike races, magicians, balloon animal twisters, etc. Make a great track for racing, get through an efficient program, and be on the way.

What about a taco truck? Can we at least have that?

These are All VERY VERY Valid points -!!!

I think the point of the regional plus classes are to add entries to the event for those that want to be at the regional but not try to qualify. The vet regional definitely needs more entries as it is the weaker of the 3. I guess my point with the classes I’m suggesting is to create interest in my event. We can combo the other plus classes. Line them all up in 2 staggers. Or I can check with Tim, perhaps not offer the “stock” plus classes. I’m more about putting on a good event. I think we will run a good program. If I’m not mistaken, I was the only youth regional last year to run the whole program and not cut laps, practice or anything to get done.

I think the point of the regional plus classes are to add entries to the event for those that want to be at the regional but not try to qualify. The vet regional definitely needs more entries as it is the weaker of the 3. I guess my point with the classes I’m suggesting is to create interest in my event. We can combo the other plus classes. Line them all up in 2 staggers. Or I can check with Tim, perhaps not offer the “stock” plus classes. I’m more about putting on a good event. I think we will run a good program. If I’m not mistaken, I was the only youth regional last year to run the whole program and not cut laps, practice or anything to get done.
Adding the plus classes gives people a break in between motos. There’s people at red bud that sign up for four classes and total themselves the first day from all the motos and will end up only riding two maybe even one cause they did horrible in the others cause there tired. At the amateur regional I think there was 3 plus classes but they were all combined together. You know all the vets need that extra moto break ha ha

Back