Podcasts?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
So I had to make a quick down and back trip to Chattanooga this week and figured I’d listen to a podcast or two. Never really listened to one before but heard of the Matthes guy so figured I’d give it a try. Some are pretty entertaining but man, some of the interviews are painful. Not sure why it surprised me but most of those guys I can not answer basic questions, let alone carry a conversation.
The Stanton interview was pretty good. Joking about illegal bikes and parts. Passing it off as “doing whatever it takes to win”.
As I listened it got me thinking about the levels of guys on any given gate. The top guys, The next gen, field fillers and the almost there and how they intertwine or don’t.
The rest of the world falls into the six degrees of separation. In moto it is more like 2 degrees. Most of us know everyone or know someone else who knows everyone. Yet most of us really know nothing of each other outside of moto. Deep, I know…
Matthes and Weigandt were talking about the ‘89 Atlanta race and named a guy they never heard of… Chuck Reed. That kind of surprised me since both of them know several Ohio guys.
Anyway. What podcasts do you follow? Anything more localized? I’d rather listen to an actual racer and not a mechanic and a MX Sports shill

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Matthes stuff is the best. I don’t really like swap Moto stuff or gypsy tales but I still listen, I have the pulp mx app and you can go back through all of the archives and listen, there’s so many good pods there. Brock’s pod he just did is so good.

Pulp Mx show itself is 5 hours long and it’s more of a Howard stern style show with motocross talk. I listen but it takes me a few days and some days I end of turning it off.

hershey

PR Elite
I can't do podcasts more than 30 mins long, don't have the time or interest. I did like the one that Emig and RC were doing because they were ahirt and had some good stories but some were painful to get through also.

I haven't listened to Brocs episode yet, it's on my list as well as Stewart's

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Actually listened to bubbas world today, it was ok, maybe it will improve. The most interesting thing is his take on races and tracks. Hopefully they focus more on that moving forward.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Joe rogan experience
Jocko Willink
Sometimes pulp
Dr death
Lex Fridmen
s**t town (incredibly entertaining. )Listened to this one on flights all across America when I was aight surveyor for the federal vaccination sites.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Who can get through the SML? I listened to a Ryno episode on SML today.....If it weren't for Ryan Hughes I would have closed it out.

John250

PR Founding Father
Who can get through the SML? I listened to a Ryno episode on SML today.....If it weren't for Ryan Hughes I would have closed it out.
I watched the Ryan Hughes interview. Man, that guy really has become one big douche bag over the last several years. Every interview he is out there.

hershey

PR Elite
I watched the Ryan Hughes interview. Man, that guy really has become one big douche bag over the last several years. Every interview he is out there.
Not really, he is just really holistic and health conscious. He seems to be trying to become a better person mentally also.